jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My brother runs an outreach mission to feed the homeless. Should I write a hub a

1. rtburroughs2 profile image81
    rtburroughs2posted 4 years ago

My brother runs an outreach mission to feed the homeless. Should I write a hub about it?

my brother feeds the homeless every week. Each week he also shares a Bible lesson.

2. tati134 profile image60
    tati134posted 4 years ago

Yes , it will help those in need not feel alone and know that even though its not all of them ,there are some people that do care, plus you never know , there might be people he or your self don't know are around in the same need of eating and in the same situation. Not everyone like to say they are in need , all because of reputation or embarrassment.

3. Writer David profile image79
    Writer Davidposted 4 years ago

Yes, by all means write a hub on this.  I wrote a hub about 3 years ago (I think it has since been unpublished and one of the reasons I never write hubs any longer) about a family that was destitute and on hard times.  It was well received as I recall.  Any way you can assist your brother in this generous and kind endeavor, you should do it.  God Bless your brother and people like him.

4. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Absolutely! When I studied Journalism, our first writing project was homelessness.  I still have all of my college papers from it.

1. tati134 profile image60
      tati134posted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's something that is never ending in the world not everyone has that luck to even have anyone actually care for them. That's is why I always say appreciate what you have because you might not have anything at all.

5. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 4 years ago

I definitely would, people need to know what goes in to reaching out to others and you have a live interview in your presence. It sounds like the beginning of a great hub. Keep hubbing

1. tati134 profile image60
      tati134posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes it do sound like a great hub , remember everything in your life and surrounding can be used to better your self, and if like loveofmight says you have an interesting opportunity to get a great hub started do so , don't wait.

working