jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What do you feel about the Catholic church?

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 3 years ago

What do you feel about the Catholic church?

Personally I hate really dislike the Catholic church, because I believe people should have the right, to freedom providing they don't effect freedom of others and don't disrupt social order and should have the right to religion freedom and not have the law of a religion force upon others. But the Catholic church have a history of forcing their religion law upon others and effecting people's freedom, even today, they are discriminating against gays and trying to veto abortion and their reason is "it is a sin by the Catholic church". WTF Who the F*** do they think they are?

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12125052_f260.jpg

I personally love the "Catholic Church" because it has provided significant advantages/assistance for my journey through life. The Sacraments have been a God-send for me and the ones around me.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'm not Catholic so I don't really have any feelings about the Church one way or the other.
    I do like the funny hats on their various bishops, cardinals, etc. though.

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the response.  I probably should explain why I dislike Catholic church a bit more.  So, here is a playlist on my youtube account, where I gather some info http://youtu.be/clU-9-1U3dw?list=PLWeHX … otO4awfPFC

4. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

seems that you had that deep hatred for catholic church, maybe a misunderstanding? Malaysia catholic church doesn't force anyone to do anything. Like if I am married to a buddhist hubby, I just don't go through the catholic church, skip that ceremony. I don't go to mass either but still praying. You don;t have to stick to every rule, my friend. Be flexible

working