How do voters feel about implementing campaign finance reform that negates Citiz

1. AlexTomczuk profile image72
    AlexTomczukposted 2 years ago

How do voters feel about implementing campaign finance reform that negates Citizens United v. FEC?

The subject of such campaign finance I am emphasizing would be that which institutes federal regulation aimed at only allowing candidates to campaign utilizing a publically-provided fund. This regulation would set a limit on the ability of candidates to fund their own campaigns, which would even the "playing field/" Also, states would create a pool of finances accessible to any qualified and declared candidate to draw upon. Overall, the goal is to eliminate money in politics and empower the average citizen to vote and run in elections: Voters would dictate agendas rather than corporations.

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

It means my tax money goes to fund candidates I disagree with in the name of "fairness", no matter how many people decide to run for office.
    And these rules do nothing to hurt Democrats, for whom public sector unions are another massive taxpayer funded political action committee.

working