jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Human Behavioral Issue #2.

1. sooner than later profile image56
    sooner than laterposted 7 years ago

Harley Riders

When did throwing a leather chapped leg over the seat of a Harley make man invinsible? Yes, I know its loud. Yes I see how stern your face gets when you jump on. No I do not think you are 10 times stronger because you ride. No I do not see that silly leather vest as a bullet proof jacket, no matter how many patches are on it. One should not have to endure bugs in the teeth to enjoy a good stroll on the open road. I have ridden and I understand the enjoyable pleasure of riding through some winding roads or being outside. You are not all hells angels.

1. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Have you been hit by Harley? lol

3. sooner than later profile image56

no. I live min. from Laughlin, NV and we have many harley gatherings here. Last week a guy was killed on one because an old man pulled out in front of him. The whole biker community made a huge fuss about it including a memorial rally and newspaper articles about bad drivers who don't "respect" the riders. While I do understand that, the paper printed that the rider was doing 35 miles over the speed limit. sooo what do you do?

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Two wrongs don't make right obviously smile

5. sooner than later profile image56

I say start tearing down the immortal immage of the rider. heck, I have 100 new rider fatality stories. How about spouses getting killed because she wants her own bike. Its sad really

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Can't really comment on this, cause never been close to American biker. Ghost, Hal - all whom I can think of, and both are pretty decent smile

1. sooner than later profile image56
      sooner than laterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Live to ride, ride to live. <--- insert Sam Elliots voice.

7. cheaptrick profile image69
    cheaptrickposted 7 years ago

I pulled up behind a biker last summer and saw a sticker on the back of his helmet that said
    "If you can read this the bitch fell off".
    Kind of crass but so funny...

working