jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Trump says that, Earth climate is not changing. What do you think, is he right ?

1. jagdeep mann profile image60
    jagdeep mannposted 17 months ago

Trump says that, Earth climate is not changing. What do you think, is he right ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13275269_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

When the Western governments alter real world data to suit the models instead of admit there's been no significant warming since 2000, yes, he's likely right.

NOAA Fiddles With Climate Data To Erase The 15-Year Global Warming ‘Hiatus’
    Article on Daily Caller

German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On ‘Unbelievable’ Scale
    Article on Breitbart

Climate Models and Climate Reality: A Closer Look at a Lukewarming World
    Cato Institute article

And even if we warm a little, the trillion or so to make negligable difference on a planetwide scale regarding climate could solve ALL human needs for vitamins, deworming, vaccination, clean water, sanitation and much of the way toward durable housing and education.

So if it is a choice between maybe not needing to run the AC as much and ending malnutrition, reducing child mortality, eliminating many parasitic diseases, building durable homes with water and sanitation ... we should choose the people.

But those who want totalitarian control over society want to make climate change look like the end of the world to justify their demands.

1. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 17 months agoin reply to this

TW:
      Though he misses that the fact that the earth was created to do its job I enjoyed this article and thought you might: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/ … le1389062/

3. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 17 months ago

Are you sure he said that the earth's climate is not changing?  The earth's climate is always changing.  The quote you posted with the question is about global warming, not changing climate.

1. jagdeep mann profile image60
      jagdeep mannposted 17 months agoin reply to this

yeah, i think he indirectly said that, there is no global warming no increasing temperature, it just created by someone. By the way what do you think ?

2. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 17 months agoin reply to this

What I think doesn't matter much, but it's nothing new that the earth's climate has always been changing. The earth and its inhabitants are far too intricate for me to believe in evolution. I have a Biblical world view on the topic.

working