10 Important Things you Need to Know about Colombian Woman
There are many beautiful women in Colombia awaiting the perfect romance, love, and marriage for those seeking it. They have been considered the most beautiful woman in the world in many areas and to this day are still immensely traditional and exotic creatures. During the miss world and universe pageants, Miss Colombia has continued to rank in the top 10 every year for the last 6 years running.
So, here are 10 Things you should know about Columbian Woman
1. Colombian woman are truly traditional when it comes to home and family
2. Colombian woman are highly educated, and many pursue degrees at higher education level and universities.
3. Colombian woman are generally exceeding sincere, and kindhearted to everyone they meet.
4. When a Colombian woman truly loves you, she will take you to meet her family. This is an immense honor in Columbia.
5. Colombian woman are searching for respectful European/North American men that know how to treat a lady right. This does not mean you need to be rich, but you need to have the personality and lovingness they are searching for.
6. Colombian woman do not get married until their early thirties. Because, they pursue an education first, and for mentioned before they are able to settle to take care of a family.
7. The ratio to men and woman in Colombia is about 5 to 1
8. In Colombia woman expect you to ask their fathers if it is ok to marry them.
9. Colombian woman are traditional when it comes to “things” they do not require a lot to be happy.
10. Be honest with yourself in any relationship because they will be honest with you.
No, matter what your objectives in dating a Colombian woman. They are the most gentle woman on earth that once you two fall in love and marry will stand by your side no matter what. They are not looking for a “fling” but honest and true love. So, if you are currently dating or want to date a Colombian beauty then remember that above all be honest with each other and get to know the culture as well before you decide the knot. Make sure you are both in a position to fully explore the others beliefs, traditions, and family to know each other well.