- Gender and Relationships
10 Things That Happen When You've Got a Crush On Someone
A LifeLong Crush
The person who you will always have a crush on no matter your relationship status. We all have at least one that kind of lifelong crush on someone very special. But when this feeling exceeds, you are considered to be in love. Don't fight it!
You're My Favorite Daydream
Love is a feeling and it can only be felt. The confusion begins here because crush is also a feeling and since there is no proper definition how one would know whats going on.
First of all, it is next to impossible to differentiate between love and crush. When the present will become the past then you might look back and say, ''oh! that wasn't love''.
So, I have made a list of things that happen when you have got a crush on someone. Watch out!
Why do they call it a crush?
- When are really into that special one, you are really into him. And no matter how hard you try those feelings don't go away. He has his flaws, but he is great nonetheless. For you, he is just flawless. We should stop calling love is blind instead we should say attraction is blind!
- Thinking about him makes your smile all the time. The kind of smile that is a certain nostalgia, the kind of nostalgia you can have for a lifetime. Every time you think or talk about him that shy smile comes on your face automatically and you try to hide it from others.
- You've things that remind you of him like a song, a place or any incident. And when you encounter these things, you never fail to chuckle a little bit at might what have been.You spend a large amount of time daydreaming about him.
- Your friends tease you about him. And whenever they do you become a combination of embarrassed and shy at the same time. You're so embarrassed for people to find out how hard you have a crush on him. So you try to limit how much you talk about him.
- You have a million butterflies flying around inside you whenever he reaches out to you just to say hi or see how you are doing. And you fluctuate between hope and crippling self-doubt when you wonder whether he thinks about you too.
- You lurk on each and every small piece of information he showcases about himself in the social media world. You stalk him on every social media platform just to see what he is doing around.
- When you are having a conversation with him your only thought is "Can I kiss you?" or maybe something more erotic. And you are aware that your staring is creepy but you can not stop yourself from doing it.
- You always try to look sexy whenever he is around. You spend an extra amount of time getting your hair or makeup just right. You want to look your best in front of him so that he won't make his eyes off of you.
You always remember important details of his life such as his birthday, his favorite food, his favorite place and things about his family.You try not to disappoint him in any way.
- Your ears perk up whenever you hear his name while having a conversation and you feel a twinge of jealousy when you hear that he might be seeing someone or when you see him with someone else.
Consider your thoughts while reading this article, has there been one specific person on your mind?
If your answer is yes, babes! you have a crush on that person.
But don't worry, you just rock! Even if your crush doesn't realize it yet.
Just Say It
© 2017 Shivani Negi