- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
5 Unique ways to propose.
5th Hub of 30/30 challenge!
Valentines' day is just around the corner! More and more couples are looking for ways to make this day extra special! If you are planning on proposing on this day, to make it that much more memorable, here are 5 different, and unique ways to make that happen!
- Through a well-written letter. This valentines' day, if your goal is to give her a surprise of a lifetime, then this can be it! Write her a letter, telling her the story of how you two met. Put in as much detail in it as possible, and make sure you get creative with it. At the end of the letter, instead of writing: "Happy Valentines' day" You could write: Will you marry me! Trust me, she will not see that coming!
- During a private screening of a movie. This is not just for Hollywood anymore! These days, just about anyone can rent an entire movie theater just for themselves, and play whatever movie they want. What's even better, is that people can also show romantic gestures such as PROPOSING at the very end. This will be one Valentines' Day she will not forget!
- During a fight. Not, do not make her Angry! That is not what i'm saying! If she's the type of person that brings up the future every other day, then talk to her about, and hint towards marriage, in the future. This could be a fun way to surprise her, when she starts to talk about marriage, and you keep hinting towards it.
- Surprise her with a ring. Give her a decoy ring, and ask her if she would be ready to wear the real thing one day. When she starts to ask a lot of questions, which might get her upset, THEN surprise her with the real thing! This always puts a smile on a woman!
- Propose dong something she loves to do. Take her out to the beach, or hiking or do anything that she loves to do, and when she least expects it: pop the question! This is one of those moments when she will be speechless, and full of excitement.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas. Got any more? Share with me! I would love to hear them!