10 Reasons Men Cheat
The "road of cheating" for men can affect many lives including their families, friends, even employees to become stuck in an ugly, dirty outcome. Cheating men have broken their commitments in a result of their dangerously sexual activity with other women.
Not all men are cheating. Some men do cheat. Some men never cheat. However, some men happen to walk through an opening door of cheating and think, "Cool, my girlfriend (or wife) will never know about that" or "Hmm, I think that sex is just for fun." After cheating, some men say, "What is wrong with me!?" Do you know why men are cheating?
Here 10 reasons men cheat:
1) Men focus on what they desire that would meet their sexual needs.
2) Men are upset with their girlfriends/wives for their problems.
3) Men feel like they cannot be able to make love with their girlfriends/wives.
4) Men believe that their girlfriends/wives would cheat on them back.
5) Men think that it would make them feeling pleased.
6) Men think that they would not get caught cheating.
7) Men think that their wives/girlfriends are not interested in them.
8) Men are trapped by their lusts.
9) Men feel boring and lonely.
10) Men want to try new positions with other women as a result of developing their sexual fantasies.
Cheating men create their cheaper excuses for their cheating in order to cover their tracks. Sometimes, they are relieved and fortunate that their girlfriends/wives never be suspicious of that way men are cheating. But, some wives/girlfriends will find out someday that their boyfriends/husbands cheat anytime, any day, and anywhere!
When men found cheating, their girlfriends/wives have their rights to be angry and hurt very much and they have their rights to leave their cheating husbands/boyfriends in a result of losing their respects and loves. Cheating men destroy their friendships with their close friends; cheating men can hurt their relationships with their families, and cheating men may make their employees feeling uncomfortable and untrustworthy. Cheating men destroy their reputations in the result of that everyone lost their trusts in them. Sadly, cheating men have been embarrassed and depressed after destroying their families, friends, and employees. Cheating men facing their shameful situations are not very easy to be solved.
Watch this video!
More information about Cheating Men
- How To Recognize the Signs of Cheating Men: Relationship Help
Think your man is cheating? Apply these tips to your relationships to learn what men do when they cheat and how to spot the signs of cheating men.
- Why Men Cheat - Oprah.com
Marriage counselor M. Gary Neuman discusses why men cheat and what couples can do to strengthen their relationships.
- Is My Man Cheating - Signs Of Cheating Men - Catch A Man Cheating
Studies have shown that almost 75 percent of married man either cheat or are involved in indecent relationship. Another study has also revealed that most men who are cheating their spouses are doing it within the first 3 years of a relationship.
Find more articles
- Personal Articles: Love and Relationships
Most of singles are walking on the path toward an opening door of the relationships and find a true love. The couples are seeking good advices to build their healthy relationships and keep this stronger. The...
- 10 Reasons Women Cheat
Some women cheat; some women never cheat. Some women feel like that they want to cheat on their husbands or boyfriends for a variety of reasons. Some women admit that they are stuck in their boring...
© 2010 Joyce Cortes