- Gender and Relationships»
- Dating & Online Dating»
- Online Dating
Singles over 40 what are they looking for in a potential match?!!
Singles over 40 what are looking for in a relationship, in a potential partner? I started to ask friends, to browse internet, to read articles to find out more. To summarize it all here is what I found out:
A Dating Survey finds what are the top qualities today's singles over 40 want in a potential match ?
A recent survey revealed top qualities what mature single men and women are looking for in a potential date partner, with whom they can build a healthy and happy relationship.
At 40 single people gauge their potential dates more careful, everyone has a list of qualities they are looking for in future mate. I think it makes sense because we're not 20 anymore, we don't have time to waste on mistakes and due to experience that we all have we know what qualities would attract attention and what quality.
Singles at their 40's are looking for a life partner, a soul mate to build a family and to enjoy life with.
Here is what single people over 40 are looking for in a potential match:
- Women want a “Real Man” who is confident, reliable, they need love and care in any possible way, they love tenderness and romance.
- Men want a woman who is taking care of herself, who has a kind personality, honest, caring, tender, reliable.
Let's get more precise, below is a list of top qualities both single men and women are seeking for in a potential match:
- Appearance, whether you admit it or not, you judge a person by his/her look, sense of style, hygiene.
- Literacy, correct grammar is a very important factor.
- Social status, self-sufficient, independent person has more chances to gain someone's interest, a person living with parents at 40 is definitely a turn off.
- Honesty, is a key factor to successful relationship, be honest so other people can trust you and respect you.
- Trust, if there is no trust in a relationship then it's a waste of time, trust is a crucial factor, only if you trust your other half you can have a healthy relationship.
- Commitment, this quality reflects love and trust to a partner.
- Great sense of humor, this is a winning ticket in any relationship, to make someone laugh is an art.
10 things single men and women pay attention to:
Nails / Hands
Have / not having tattoo
The car they drive
Electronic devices they carry
How do you think, do people care about status, career, money more than about a person who own all these things, is this real love?
"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"
Erich Fromm. A German social psychologist, psychoanalyst, sociologist, humanistic philosopher, and democratic socialist.
"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
Bruce Lee. A Chinese American martial artist, actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, and filmmaker.
"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
Roy Croft. A poet.
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller. An American author, political activist, and lecturer.