- Gender and Relationships
A Guide to How To Pick up Women and Keep Them Interested- Written by a Woman
Women Make Me Crazy! What do they Want?
For some reason, I've been chosen as the 'Love Guru' of my friends and co-workers. All of the younger guys come to me and tell me of their dating woes and ask me why I think their women are acting crazy, and why I think they are making mistakes as their women continue to manipulate them and get them to jump hoops for them- all in the interest of course, of ultimately getting laid. I shouldn't say that exactly really- some guys want long term relationships and spend hours going on dates with women they meet on various dating sites, trying to find their match. Whether you're a 'nice guy' or just a guy wanting to have a little fun, please pay careful attention to my hub as I school you in some different types of women and how to spot them. Identifying their type and knowing what they want may just help you to score- or in many cases, avoid what's next. Crack an adult beverage and enjoy!
The Spoiled Brat
The Easiest Trap for the Nice Guy
The Spoiled Brat Qualities
1) She could care less about anything but herself
2) All conversations revolve around her, what she wants, what she wants to do
3) Lots of questions centering around 'Do I look good?' 'Don't you love me?' 'Aren't you going to tell me I am beautiful?' 'Am I prettier than her?' 'Is she fatter than me?'
4) You drop all of your buddies because you spend all of your time at her beck an call. Even though you hate watching chick flicks and would rather be playing video games, you get to the point where you'd rather just suck it up watching 'The Notebook' rather than upset her and thereby having to deal with another one of her giant tantrums. Your buddies tell you to snip her because she's holding you down, but you've already been pussified.
Stay as far away from these kinds of divas as possible. You will be miserable, uncomfortable, and you will never hear the end of the drama when you do finally come to your senses.
The Bar Girls (Party Girls)
Party Girls Aren't Going To Change Their Ways
The second type of girl that you should stay far away from, or at least avoid getting into any sort of 'relationship' with are bar girls. Also known as 'bar bunnies,' these girls are normally in their mid to late twenties and they also work in bars, often more than just one. When they are not working, they start their evenings by drinking shots an partying with groups of their friends. They are mostly indeed alcoholics who enjoy getting completely hammered and will more than likely be open to going home with whomever at the end of the night. Since bar girls hang out at the same places that bar boys hang out at, there is really a lot of cross-hooking up. So your buddy may have taken home the same girl as you a week ago.
If you want to live this lifestyle- there have to be two things to keep in mind.
Always wear a condom because you don't want to be sharing STDs with your friends.
Do not drink and drive no matter how crazy the night gets.
And- she doesn't like you. She likes it when you pay for her drinks- but she's in love with the party scene, not you. Stay away if you can.
The Stage 5 Clinger
She Starts Out Like The Perfect Girl.. But...
You know you have at least a Stage 4 Clinger when:
1) She gets upset when you hang with your boys
2) She insists on being part of hanging with the boys
3) She no longer allows any of your old girls that were just friends to talk to you
4) She goes through your phone because she thinks she has the right
5) She starts accusing you of looking at girls the wrong way
6) She starts showing up at your house, unannounced
7) She starts trying to get in with your mom or parents or siblings
8) She throws ridiculous hissy fits over absolutely nothing and she's to the point where she is so jealous that you can no longer have social media accounts
Get rid of her at all costs. You are becoming someone else and it doesn't look good. You are looking like a fool. You can lose your friends, your scholarship, your place on the team, your job- and your sanity. These women need to be admitted to the nut hut for a little one-on-one insecurity training- don't make it your problem.
The Too Much Makeup Girl
Too Many Stains, Makeup Stinks!
Girls who get all dolled up with extra makeup are one thing, but girls who do nothing but obsess about applying and reapplying makeup are another. Excessive makeup is usually an underlying sign of poor skin health, which the excessive makeup doesn't always cover up. Not only does it stink, but it leaves your clothes orange where she rests her head on your shoulder, and your sheets filthy.
You know you have a real problem if she reapplies makeup after swimming or getting wet at the beach. You don't want a girl who spends almost half her day rubbing crap on her face that only makes her look orange and rubs off like dirt all over your car, house, etc. Get rid of her- big makeup is so over.
Finding a Quality Girl
Quality girls are rare but available if you look hard enough. Forget the one page dating sites with the stupid walks on the beach and the candlelight dinners. Look for a real girl with real things going on in her life. Make sure that you want this option first though. There is nothing wrong with wanting to date bar girls or other girls that don't want to commit. But if you want to be in a relationship- you need the following qualities:
1) She's gotta be smart, and a smart ass. Look for someone who has a profession and a good sense of humour.
2) She's gotta be just a little bit tomboy. She's gotta like sports somewhat, or at least be able to follow along. She should have a competitive side, whatever it may be.
3) Allow her to fascinate you. Become enamored of her- but don't tell her. Let her tease you, and have fun teasing her back. Know that you are comfortable getting into a mutually exclusive relationship because you like one another, not because of some stupid game.
4) Make sure her baggage works for you. If she has a kid, be sure you can accept the kid because that will be very important, and vice versa.
5) Play hard to get. Don't be too available. Smart women enjoy 'the chase' as well as men do. She should play hard to get back- that way you know she likes you.
6) Don't be too handsy or territorial. Girls like a little attention, but don't suffocate her at first. Just relax, try not to be jealous, and have a good time. Ease into things and make sure that you have lots in common.
7) Don't say 'I love you too fast.' That's a huge red flag.
8) Don't bitch about your ex. Ever.
9) Don't talk about your exes. Ever.
10) Don't do drugs or get drunk a lot. It's a turn off. It's fun to party once in a while but make sure your 'sloppy' is in control.
Do women like to be chased, or do they enjoy doing the chasing more?
Don't Try to Be a Fixer
All too often, guys get attached to girls who need fixing. Maybe they have had some kind of awful trauma, or maybe they are just simply damsels in distress. Women often do the same thing- they feel as though men need fixing like mother figures in their lives.
The problem with fixers is they never get to work on themselves, so all of the problems the fixers have never get solved, but get poured into others who may or may not even want to be saved.
Fixing has no place in love. Fix your own problems before you attempt to fix another's. Easier said than done, I know.
Know When It's Real- You Know You Do
You Know When It's Real- All In- or All Out!
There comes a time when you know if you are really in love with a person. Don't be afraid to let that be known. There is no greater feeling in this world than love. There also comes a time when you know you are definitely not in love with a person. Don't prolong this for any reason- because the more people you get involved, the more miserable your relationship touches others.
Know when to stay or go.
Good luck in love to all!