Assuming all of your essential needs are met (food, water, shelter, clothing) what non-essentials would you still...
I have to have the ocean! Florida! Rah!
Ten Things I Must Have
1. Friends and family - guess that's a given, but couldn't live without them, even though they drive me crazy sometimes.
2. Pets and animals. I guess they are almost up there with friends and family.
3. Photos - all those memories would be hard to live without!
4. My computer - I spent a lot of time alone and would be lost without my computer - how would i write for HUB?!
5. Art supplies - I'm a painter and cannot imagine a world without my art supplies!
6. My camera - it's one of my 'bets friends' and I love to take photos and have the memories to look back on.
7. Garden - one of my great joys can comforts is gardening. I have to have plants!
8. Chocolate - I know it's not a necessity, but it sure helps me feel better and I love it so!
9. My kitchen gadgets. This may sound lame, but I love to cook and my food processor, blender, mixer, bread machine and other kitchen gadgets make life more fun and cooking so enjoyable!
10. The ocean. I love the ocean, especially the gulf-coast of Florida I don't get to spend much time there - but when I do I'm in heaven!
Stuff I Must Have!
//www.amazstore.net/:My favorite kitchen toy - I make my own salad dressings, smoothies and cream soups in seconds!