- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
Atlantic City Destination Wedding Package
Elope to Atlantic City Cheap
There were a lot of engagements happening over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Now its the time to set the date and get to planning. But in these harsh economical times, an elaborant wedding, just isn't in many people's budget. For this reason, couples are choosing to elope instead.
June is perfect for weddings. But it is the most expensive time of the year to have a wedding. School is out, summer began, travel is high, and a host of other factors causing the retail markets to skyrocket. So if a couple plans to have that "Big Wedding," everything should be about done at this point.
So with all that said, I am offering a 4 day 3 night wedding package. This package includes:
1. 4 days and 3 nights in a 2 br 2 bath, loft, walk in closet in master suite, full kitchen, full dining, one car garage, fireplace, washing machine and dryer, and a balcony Townhouse. This is located on a golf course completely furnaced with pool access.
2. A private dining room set up for wedding and reception for 10-20 ppl max.
3. A Traditional Three Tiered Wedding Cake
4. An Officiant
5. A Photographer
Upon your request, I will email you with the photos of your Townhouse and amenities.
All at a very low price. This is for all couples who want to have their wedding, reception, and honeymoon get-a-way to Atlantic City New Jersey. This package used to be $7,495.00. If you book me by April 1,2010, this package will be yours for 3,495.00. Reserve me on myspace at www.myspace.com/queenladystarr or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I'll be more than happy to make your special day one to be remembered and cherished for a lifetime.
Thank you all very much.
LaShonda C. Harrell Andrews
Virtual Tour of Wedding and Reception Venue
- Virtual Tour of Wedding and Reception Venue
For everyone eloping, the Private Dining Room is in the beginning of the building. Click the illuminated balls for details while on your tour.