- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Women in Relationships
Chore-play: Motive your man
What is Chore-Play?
Ladies, chore-play is about to become your new best friend! No more wondering how you're going to get your man to help out around the house. This is the answer you've been searching for.
Chore-play is a combination of "chores" and "foreplay". He does the chores and then... well, you see where it's going.
It all boils down to psychology really, and once I walk you through the basics you're going to LOVE the results you see.
Understanding how men work:
Before you can use chore-play properly, you need to understand a little about how men work.
1. Honestly, they ARE simple creatures. They will admit to this themselves. Most men don't have the endless multi-tasking thoughts cluttering up their thought process like most women do. They are pretty much single minded. That's not a bad thing, it's just different.
2. According to "Men are From Mars" writer, John Grey (and personal testimony from myself and friends) Women work on a "pre-pay" system, while men work on a "post-pay" system. Have you ever felt like you do SO much for him and he just doesn't seem to give as much back? That's because he thinks your "paying him" for something he's already done! He doesn't know what he did - but it must have been good because just look at how great you're treating him!
3. Men love to feel Respected, Appreciated, and they positively LOVE physical attention! Chore-play is going to help you give him all of these things, while getting YOUR needs met at the same time!
4. Men want to make their special lady happy. If they know you like something they are going to keep doing it.
So lets get started...
How Chore-Play works:
The concept is simple. Let him know what you need (or would like) to have done in a fun and flirty manner. Stroke his ego, give him encouragement, and watch the magic happen!
- "Hey sweety, I just love the way you look when you're out there mowing the lawn with your shirt off. It's so hot. It puts naughty thoughts in my head." - Seriously, even if it's winter that man is going to want to go out and mow the lawn with his shirt off NOW.
- "Do you know how hard it is for me to not grab your butt when you wash the dishes? When you're standing over the sink, elbow deep in soapy water you just look so good. It makes me want to sneak up behind you and rub my hands all over you."
- "I don't know what it is about the way you vacuum, but wow! Maybe it's that back and forth motion of pushing and pulling, but I'm telling you honey, it just does something to me."
The best part about chore-play is that you both win! You both get what you want and need, and it happened in a fun and motivating way.
Ladies, you are going to get him willingly helping around the house; while the men are going to get the affirmation and attention they crave. He's going to know he's making you happy, which in turn makes him feel like he's on top of the world. The positive flow of attention and affection are going to be contagious!
With every-one's needs being met in such a positive way there will be romance in the air like when you first got together. So enjoy one another, enjoy the help around the house, and enjoy the fun and excitement that comes with using chore-play!