- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
Difference between Men and Women
Men Vs Women
I am not an expert on love or relationships, but I have found out some of the major difference between men and women in terms of thinking, behavior and attitude. So I have tried to point out in my hub. I may be wrong. If so feel free to point out the same.
1. Men are more concerned with objects; most women are concern with people.
2. Men are very clever to say words, women are better in at verbal skills.
3. Men are good in solving problems; Women are used to process information faster.
4. Women mature much faster than men. Most 18 year old females can function as adults whereas men stay kids one way or the other.
5. A man has at most 4-5 items in his bathroom like toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, Soap and a towel. But a typical woman's bathroom consists of at least a 50 items.
6. When a man says he is ready to go out, it means he is ready to go out. When a woman says she is ready to go out, it means she would be as soon as she finds her accessories, finishes putting on her makeup and checked her reflection at least a 50 times.
7. Men needs more sexual intimacy, Women needs emotionally pampering.
8. Men need to receive trust, acceptance, appreciation, admiration, approval and encouragement. Women, on the other hand, need to receive caring, understanding, respect, devotion, validation and reassurance.
I have found out this kind of differences. If you have noticed more feel free to add through comments. If we accept the truth and fact, I think our weakness can be improved and you can be flawless after improving all flaws gradually. Love is an eye that lets you see the colorful world and an ear to listen the heart beat so let us live with love by reducing conflicts in our relationships. Finally one day everybody has to go from this world so why not to live with love, understanding. And by doing that lets makes life Beautiful and reduce the sorrow of the life like “Difference” and “Comparison”. We could make our world not just better but best because we all are same.