EXPOSED: Reasons Why Most Beautiful Women Don't Always Marry The Best Husband
Why pretty women marry worst husbands
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but then, not all beauties are just in the eyes of the beholder because virtually all beholds it since its so glaring and clear for all to see.
Haven made that clear, let's proceed to the topic of today- why is it that the most gorgeous women in town don't always marry the best husbands?
In this short article, I am going to expose some of the key reasons why majority of very cute women marry bad husband, so come with me as we walk through this guide to assist the very pretty single ladies out there in correcting this historic mistake.
Some of the reasons why pretty women end up with bad husbands
1. Zero character: majority of super pretty women while growing up tend to be so rude, snobbish, and in fact mannerless, and this scares many great guys away from them.
It takes a playboy, divorced man or widow with lots of women affairs experience to handle or accommodate the rude attitudes of most pretty girls.
For this reason alone, potential great guys who are always scared of associating or wooing girls intentionally avoid very pretty girls, leaving them in the hands of the wolves- the rich playboys and unfaithful married men who have the required women experience to deal with them.
2. They are greedy: most super pretty girls believe by default that since they are created very pretty, the world owe them a trophy, and men must worship and pay for everything in their life, hence they grow up becoming greedy ladies only interested in men with fat wallet or those in showbiz.
And you know what showbiz entails? Of course temporary fun with any lady that's happening at the moment.
These class of ladies out of their greed for material things do intentionally avoid hustling guys and guys who are yet to arrive financially, while running around with the happening guys who they believe have the plenty money to squander on them.
Unfortunately, these rich playboys and showbiz guys don't marry them at the end because they don't see them as worthy wives, instead they see them as the best girlfriend for life.
This is where their predicament starts- after running around with the rich playboys, who most times do have girlfriends and wives, they get dumped for another hotter chick until age begins to hunt after them, and out of limited choice of suitors then, they settle for any available man.
3. They are boring: if you spend time with most of the super pretty ladies, you would be shocked to discover that majority of them are just boring and dull which requires a man who's sissy to cope with them.
Potential great guys don't just get overwhelmed by a woman's physical beauty alone, they cherish women with brains, who can challenge them and make them think higher, rather than a girl who believes so much in her physical looks to the detriment of her intellectual development.
5. Poor communication skills: I can categorically tell you that majority of extremely gorgeous ladies or girls can't hold an intelligent, interesting conversation with a stranger for like 5 minutes, why? They are often too shy, too naïve, too pompous and egoistic to converse freely with people around them, and this scare away potential great guys, while leaving them in the hands of playboys and fun seekers after their physical assets.
Solution- if you are a very pretty lady, do yourself the good of putting in extra work to develop and nurture your communication skills because it matters a lot.
6. They are snobs: most pretty girls snob guys, and this makes them a target for angry predators on revenge mission.
In as much as I understand that many guys disturb you and try to chat you up on daily basis even when you aren't in the mood, there are plenty subtle ways to tell your male admirers off without getting them angry or humiliating them. This is where most pretty girls fail....and funny enough, most of the guys they usually ignore and sometimes embarrass end up becoming great men they do later fancy or crush secretly on.
When a woman leaves a man of vision and follows a man of television, she will later watch the man of vision on her husband's television that's life.
Many pretty women today once met and probably humiliated most great men you see and hear about, and I can tell you that if many pretty divorced women share their life stories with you, you will weep for them, why? Because they intentionally chose the wrong man out of greedy, selfish reasons, and most maybe regretting secretly as they see or hear about the good men they turned down to follow their present bad husbands.
Lesson to all single ladies reading, especially the very pretty ones: don't be too greedy and materialistic, and don't base your judgment of guys on their present status, but always think ahead and look for guys with vision and not just those with television.
Be friendly and open to friendship, but don't be whorish.
Thanks for giving me some of your time and attention, please feel free to share your experience or criticism via the comment box, thank you.