Everyday Pretty Girls: Ways to Not Approach, Talk to, or Meet Hot Guys
Isn't she beautiful?
There you are inside a sheik nightclub. And you are wanting male companionship in a bad way.
There is a full-length mirror to your right. You quickly check your appearance. Perfect, you think to yourself. Straight-ahead sits the hottest, sexiest, guy you have seen in three weeks. He is a perfect man. His butt, his hair, his chest, and eyes are all saying, "I'm available."
And you, nerves on-edge, make that "slow walk of shame," to just meet this Greek god.
And you say, "Excuse me. I have to go sit on the toilet." His face turns into terror. Your face is hot, not with beauty, but humiliation.
You hurry to the ladies room and never return to his sight.
What a doll!
At first-glance, I thought you two girls were television stars
Do you know what you did?
just like the awkward guys in my hub for them to use my advice to get hot girls, apparently you, a very-beautiful girl, I didn't say a movie star, but beautiful nonetheless, are doing some wrong things when it comes to meeting, talking-to and meeting hot guys.
it is not "rocket science." And it can be fixed. So put away that one-way airline ticket and your passport. You are not going to run-away from this long-time problem. You are going to read the rest of this piece and arise a new woman with confidence, power, dominance and control.
"The woman" you always dreamed of being as far back as the tenth-grade. Now you have that chance, that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to approach, talk-to, meet and date all of the hot guys that you can handle.
Doesn't that sound just yummy? Sure it does. But you will have to read these "Power Suggestions," slowly and absorb each item as if your social life depended on it. And it possibly does.
So now take a look at
Ways to Not Approach, Talk-to and Meet Hot Guys
- Do not approach any hot guy with one false eyelash missing. When you were getting ready to meet that hot guy tonight, you were so excited you forgot you had two eyes.
- Bra straps and bras were made to be worn underneath a top or dress, not on the outside.
- Make sure you do not have static-cling. Although the hot guy might enjoy a look at your thighs, make sure the "lady" in you is whom he meets.
- Make absolutely-sure that your teeth are super-clean and breath is as perfect as it can be. Hot guys detest a girl, no matter how hot, with dirty, dingy teeth and breath that makes you think of gas passed by a horse. And if you are a cigarette smoker, be trying to quit now. That is one of the things today's hot guys hate.
- If you are in high-heels, make sure you are graceful when you walk. He will laugh at you if you stumble-bum yourself as you approach his table.
Look at those deep, mysterious eyes
These girls look famous, but are really everyday girls
Trust in yourself and these "Power Suggestions"
- Do not start a lengthy-conversation at once. Just introduce yourself and let him do most of the talking. FACT: Hot guys, or regular guys, love to talk to girls.
- Do not walk up to his table, then prop on the top of the table on your elbows while standing. He will instantly-think that you were raised with little or no manners.
- Do not, under any circumstances, flirt by letting your skirt ride-up to an indecent height. Men do not want this kind of first-meetings.
- If he asks you to sit down, wait for him to pull your chair out for you--to test him to see if he is a gentleman or not.
- If he does not ask you to sit, finish your conversation and go about your business.
- Do not use phrases like, "You are THE hottest guy in this club," "I do not see a ring. Are you single?" or "Is your name Hercules? I believe in reincarnation." These will certainly flirt with his ego, maybe too much, so do not use these phrases at all.
All I can say about this girl is "Wow!"
All that these beauties need are my "Power Suggestions"
to my "Power Suggestions," to allow you to get and date hot guys. I am going to share with you
"Things You Need to Say or Talk About at Your First Encounter With a Hot Guy"
- First, talk softly. Do not bellow your name, occupation or birth sigh. Guys love a girl with a feminine voice.
- Talk about "his" job, car, goals in life--and keep the talk brief about you. He will feel elevated by your selfless-talk.
- Do not give him your workplace name or phone number unless maybe you feel that you can trust him completely. I am serious. A girl needs to protect herself regardless of a night of great passion or not.
- Stay away from subjects that are too controversial. Keep it common, slow, and fun. NOTE: If he is with a group, include them into this one-on-one conversation. This hot guy will be impressed with your non-selfish attitude.
- If he doesn't suggest that you two go somewhere to talk and relax, do not overstay your welcome. Just smile, say goodbye and make sure that he knows it was him that you wanted to meet, not his "wing men."
Can you spot what makes these pretty girls a bit awkward?
"Absolutely Do Not, Under Any Circumstances, Do These Fatal Things"
- Sit with your legs spread. Some jerk-off guys like this type of girl, but the hot guy you are trying to meet does not appreciate your manly-fashion of sitting.
- Do not pick your teeth with your fingernail file and suck your teeth with each stab of the file.
- Do not laugh as loudly as a drunken vacuum cleaner salesman who has scored a huge sale.
- Do not elbow this hot guy in the side at every joke he tells. If he wanted some "horse-play," he would have went with his buddies to the gym.
"Great Opening-Lines for You to Use at Your First Meeting"
- I saw you sitting here alone. I hate to be bold, but are you waiting for your wife or girlfriend?" Sure it's a little bold, but he will appreciate the fact that you are a "no-nonsense girl.
- Pardon me, but do you mind if I tell you that I think you have the nicest hair I have seen in a long time. A nice opening line. Not too elaborate and not out-of-place.
- I am not going to play games. I like how you look in this light.
- Pardon me, but would you like to dance? Guys like the idea of a woman doing the asking.
- Pardon me, but may I sit and talk with you if you aren't with someone.
- Hello, my name is, (INSERT NAME). I hate to sit by myself at the bar.
Proving my point
Look at this guy to the right. See what he is doing? He is whistling at a pretty girl he sees down the sidewalk or crossing the street.
This gesture has been around for ages and really, it is perfectly-acceptable. A girl once told me that, "We (girls) act as if we are miffed at a guy whistling at us, but really, we are so appreciative."
So as you have read each section of my "Power Suggestions," the lady in you might be balking at these tips, but if it is fair for guys to whistle at you, then to me, it is perfectly-fair for you, the non-celebrity girls to approach any hot guy you please and talk to them.
And really. You are all celebrities to me.
Other hubs you might enjoy:
- "Awkward Guys, Things Not to Do to Approach, Meet and Talk-to Hot Girls"
- "Finding Romance at a Truck Stop"
- "Sunset, I am Worried About You"
- "Thoughts of A Girl Thinking"