5 Fun and Creative Ways to Leave Your Dirtbag Boyfriend
Hey girls! Have you come to the conclusion that your boyfriend is a complete dirtbag and you're through with him? Are you ready to ditch him and move on, but want to do it in a creative, fun, and epic way? If you said yes to either of these questions, you have come to the right place! Here are five great ideas you can use to drop that dirtbag so that you can find your knight in shining armor! Of course, the best way to dump a guy is to tell him how you feel, but if you feel the need to make it a game, here are some creative, yet still legal, ways to get him out of your life for good!
1. Start playing for the other team! Convince him that you have become a lesbian and having a secret affair behind his back. Go out of your way to make sure you are spotted by one of his friends, sneaking into a gay bar. Cut your hair short, it'll grow back! You could even get a friend to play along to make it more convincing.
2. Say it on the web! Create a break up blog and send him a link to it on Facebook! Ask your friends and family to add comments and give advice to you on how you can break it off with him. Remember, it's illegal to publicly humiliate him, so don't post embarrassing photos, but you can get pretty creative with the comments!
3. Scare the pants off him! Call the police and have a restraining order put on him. This works especially well if you had been trying to get rid of him for a while, but just won't take the hint that you don't want him around. You should never have to deal with a stalker!
4. Send him a gift! What better way to send him packing than with a little good-bye gift. It could be something as simple as returning a gift that he had given you, along with a break-up letter. However, you can add a little more flare by sending proof of his affair, a specially designed cake, or embarrass him at work with a singing telegram!
5. Send him on a treasure hunt! Plan a 'romantic date' with your boyfriend. Tell him to meet you at a location that was special to you in your relationship. Instead of showing up, leave a note that will lead him to another location, and so on. At the final destination leave your break-up note.
Once again, the very best way to dump someone is to be honest, but if you feel the need to hit him where it hurts, I hope these ideas will give you some inspiration!