- Gender and Relationships
Good Reasons To Date Bad Boys
COPS Theme Song - Bad Boys
Pimps & Hos – Boondocks (Graphic Language)
I had lunch with an old friend the other day and we were playing catch up by talking about our lives, our jobs, our loves and so much more. When we got to her newest love I found out that this new love was a bit of a bad boy. This was somewhat surprising because that is not my friend’s personality but I guess she has been with enough nice guys that she wanted something a little different and you love who you love. That being said the whole discussion was about his negative attributes. I found this interesting and since I am turning over a new leaf by trying to find the positive in almost everything I felt that this was a great challenge. I tried to turn my friend’s new boyfriend’s negative attributes into positives and much to my surprise I was fairly successful. This got me thinking about other bad boys and the benefits of dating them.
- The Pimp – The pimp, the man that has many women working for him.This guy is always looking out for the needs of others before his own needs. The man that tries to find the perfect women for others sexual gratifications. That in and of itself is such a selfless act. The positive side of dating a pimp is that you will have more girlfriends than you can ever ask for. If you are ever in need of a job I am almost certain he will be able to help you find work in fact work is usually available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- The Drug Dealer – The drug dealer again another selfless person because he is always looking to provide for others.The drug dealer is atireless individual who is always there for his clients 24 hours a day so that his clients can have that instant gratification they are looking for.The benefit of dating a drug dealer is that they have such a diverse client base that you should be able to findwhat ever you need. If you are looking for a mechanic, a hair dresser or any other assistance chances are your boyfriend knows someone in that field.
- The Thief – The thief is such a professional person he takes his work very seriously and is always looking for his next job. The thief is focused on the bottom line and improving his situation so he is always working harder to get what he needs. There is nothing better than dating someone who is so serious and determined when it comes to working. Having a thief as a boyfriend is a great way to get things for free and he has the ability to get you just about anything you want. What could be better than that?
- The Corrupt Cop – The corrupt cop is more than a cop, he is someone that knows his role so well that he can go above and beyond the law. The corrupt cop is all about getting the criminal as well as the evidence (especially money) involved in the crime. Having a corrupt cop as a boyfriend has multiple benefits; he has the ability to get you out of any ticket, any legal situation and can also get his hands on some primo gifts and money. The corrupt cop can definitely spoil his girlfriend.
- The Loafer – The loafer is someone that has no ties to anything. The loafer does not have a job or just goes from job to job. Usually but not always the loafer does not have a car or a place to stay either. Having a loafer as a boyfriend means that all of his attention can be focused on you because he has nothing else to worry about.The loafer will always be around because he literally has no where else to go. So when you get home from a hard days work the loafer will be right there waiting for you.
There you have it those oh so special boyfriend contenders. I know that there are more types of bad boys out there to consider but these give you the idea of how you can turn something negative into something positive. There is always a positive to every negative you might have to look a little harder or longer but its there somewhere. So next time you are in a negative relationship look on the bright side. There has to be a bright side, right?