How to be Sexy and Confident, Top Tips
Tips to Being Sexy
We all want to be confident and sexy at some point in our lives and I think it’s important to point out the tips to being just that! Sexiness comes from within, you have to feel it but you can always display it as well. It doesn’t matter if you have short hair, long hair, if you are bald, if you are tall or short, skinny or normal shaped. Because to be confident is about appeal and projecting that sex appeal to others. So are you confident and sexy? If not, here are the tips to become sexy, if so, and then these tips will help you enhance your appeal.
Items to help you be SEXY
Top Ten Sexy Tips
How to be confident with a side of sexiness;
- You have to feel sexy to be sexy. You don’t have to be beautiful to be sexy. Find your inner confidence, put on some killer clothes that make you feel good about yourself and feel the inner soul of foxiness come from within.
- Be a FLIRT. Yes, be a flirt, touch when you are talking, slowly and softly (not too much) just enough. Flirt like a professional not a beginner, wink when appropriate, lick your lips, play with your hair and whisper or purr in their ear. Or send a simple smile that speaks "I am confident in who I am."
- Dress the part. Yes, you have to dress the part of a sultry, foxy, sexy vixen if you want to be confident. Wear the clothes that make you feel good, shorter skirt, wear a thong or men, tighter jeans, whatever makes you feel that way, and then it will work.
- Be fun. Sounds simple but how many of us are thinking of the work we have to do. All the stuff we need to finish, well, forget that and just be fun. Look at your life and find humor, learn to laugh at yourself, be friendly, be fun, and laugh.
- Women, wear sexy lingerie, it will make you feel sultry and spicy. Married, dating, single, it doesn’t matter buy some good lingerie, you are worth it.
- Men & Women, clean up down there. Yes, sad but true but keeping it trimmed is important. Hair is overrated and really, it’s time to step it up and groom yourself, it’s sly, pretty, yet appealing in all the right places.
- Be a Tease. Men & Women, being a tease is clever, I am not saying be a slut but teasing is attractive when done appropriately. Learn to tease the right way, by kissing your partner’s ear, nibbling on his/her neck, slightly rubbing your bodies together. Teasing is intense arousal but keep it at that level to be a tease, going all the way immediately takes the fun out of teasing, plus you turn into a slut at that point. Being a tease will keep them coming back, it’s about arousal at many different levels.
- Walk with purpose. Yep, walking with a little shake never hurt anyone. Walk with confidence, walk with your shoulders back and be confident in your stride. Walking is pure sex appeal for men and women, walk with a purpose.
- Be Tempting. Be Persuasive. Be Alluring. Talk while you are enticing your guest, tempt with food, allure with music, pursue with purpose.
- Be original. Sounds easy but really, if you want to be sexy then find your inner sexiness and be original with it. Work on it and find what works for you. Some are pure sex kittens but others are funny sexy people an others are mysterious sexy vixens, find what works for you.
First, find your confidence and then start with the top ten steps above. Sexiness comes from within, look deep, find your confidence and let the sexiness flow from you. Second, don’t get hung up on your flaws, tall, short, fat or thin, forget about your flaws and start working on your sexiness. Third, tantalizing sex appeal is fun so experiment with it. Lastly, talk with your friends (of opposite sex) and let them help you find that sex appeal and learn how to project that sexiness. Anyone can be sexy, just start working on it.