- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Women in Relationships
How to Have Confidence in Yourself
Are you having bad luck in relationships, jobs and friendships? One of the main causes of not rising to the top is not having confidence in oneself. Here are ways to have more confidence in yourself so you can achieve anything you want.
1) Look in the mirror and smile for 10 seconds.
2) Name three things that you like about yourself.
3) Tell yourself that you are worthy of; love, good friends, and the job you want.
4) Listen to upbeat songs like "I Believe I Could Fly."
5) Sing along to positive songs.
6) Repeat affirmations, you can google them.
Here are six ways of having confidence in yourself. It may be hard at first depending on how much self-esteem you have. Keep working on it and soon not only will you have confidence but you will see how your life is changing in a positive way.