How to Leave a Secret Admirer Note
Ignite the Flame
Speaking face-to-face with the person who has captured your heart can be a daunting task. Leaving a mysterious note allows you to express your interest without the risk of being a predator, stalker or bushman. Leaving a secret message sets the mood for romance and grants you time and space to meet on your terms. It also sets you up for an epic love story once you have met, fallen in love and sealed the deal.
Test Your Ink
Before you put the pen to the paper, test the pen to make sure it works fluently without any blobs or dry spots. Although it seems sweet to use pink, purple, red or various rainbow colors, refrain from using any colors except black or blue. Not only are pastels and rainbow colors difficult to read, they're best left to Easter eggs and greeting cards. Always practice writing your note before you put it down on your final piece of paper.
Simple Lined Paper
Use lined paper to write a simple message, write a poem, compose a song, author a short story or communicate simple words of praise to your potential partner. Don't use lined paper that's torn up or frayed, use paper that looks clean on the edges and is clean and unwrinkled.
Keep it Short and Sweet
Don't rewrite Romeo and Juliet, it's been done, re-done, over-done and maxed out. Keep your love note direct and to the point. There's a lot to be said for simplicity. Less it almost always more and leaving fewer details can create a dramatic atmosphere of desire.
CHOOSE YOUR MESSAGE
Poem, Song or Story
If you choose a poem, don't make it mushy and overly lovey-dovey. You don't want to overwhelm your fledgling friend with a literary mausoleum in their honor. Making a compliment or a fun limerick about your attraction to their dazzling personality, beautiful eyes or winning smile is a good idea.
When Leaving a Note
When writing a note, forgo the formalities and always include a trademark phrase that indicates the letter is from you. It's not necessary to begin a letter with the conventional, "Dear Cookie Face." Instead, start with only a name, keep it creative and concise and always sign it off as, "Secret Admirer."
Give it Distinction
When you're making your mark, you don't want to be mediocre. Nothing stifles love faster than boredom and plainness. You want to say something exceptional, note-worthy and historic; something that will really melt her butter or capture his heart.
This is an occasion when you don't simply want to send smoke signals. You should state your case and maintain as much anonymity as possible. There are numerous ways to send your dedication without revealing your identity.
- American Telegram Domestic & International Telegram Delivery Service
American Telegram ® is a full telegram delivery service with international capabilities and 24 hour operator assistance.
Go For It
- Write your letter in a different language. Send your note, email or text in a language that your beau can decipher. Don't send something that your new flame will fizzle about.
- Send your resume sans the name. It's a resume. It should be complimentary but not ridiculous.
- Make a crossword puzzle with words that define how you feel. Don't forget, keep it simple and not too emotional. You don't want to come across as a stalker.
- Draw a hopscotch with a note or limerick. Leave it on the driveway or sidewalk for her to find each morning as she leaves for work. Use the numbers to your advantage in your message. 1 girl + 2 beautiful eyes = 3 reasons I am falling for you. Compliments are never a bad thing when it comes to leaving messages for your potential catch.
- Send a Telegram. It's a lovely and old fashioned way to send and receive messages. It continues to be a time-stamped, legal and dated means of sending correspondence.
Where to Buy
- My Own Labels | Custom Wine Labels Personalized Wine Bottle Labels
Personalized labels & tags to make your wine look great. Custom wine stickers for weddings, party favors, gifts.
- A monthly allotment of all natural dog treats for your speical dog
Receive a monthly order of All Natural Three Dog Bakery Treats for Dogs
- jenerijewelry on Etsy
Braille, Dated and Stamped jewelry
Make a Bold Move
Do you want to be more audacious in your delivery? Try these ideas.
- Send a cell phone with a text already programmed into it. Send a new text every night at the same time. Send an occasional photo of the sunset, a song, a video of something romantic. See the love burst into flames.
- Have a batch of fortune cookies made with special messages. Strategically place one to be found on occasion.
- Have your special message turned into a cardboard puzzle. Puzzleyou.com is a great website to visit for a personalized custom jigsaw puzzle.
- Create a custom tie and have it sent to him.
- Have a custom wine label created to convey your growing love. Send white wine if you're just starting out, red if you've been a loyal admirer for quite some time..
- Design a piece of jewelry with a short message in braille.
- Put together a CD of music that expresses your desire.
- Send a magazine or newspaper subscription. If you know what type of reader your future companion is, sign them up for a terrific periodical that they can enjoy each month courtesy of you.
- Does your potential life partner have a pet? Send some goodies for their best pal. This is sure to be a huge hit since pets are considered family in nearly every household. Check out the Bone-of-the-Month Club.
Whether you want to send a message that makes her blush or leave a missive that raises a brow, sending tidings to your secret admirer can be an adventure. Be creative, be spontaneous and pay attention to your prospective sweetheart. Watch, listen and learn and most of all, good luck and much love.
Other Great Reading
- How to Simplify your Life to Reduce Stress
Take this opportunity to make your life easier by using these straightforward methods to simplify your life. There's no better time than the present to begin to live an easier and more carefree lifestyle.
- How to Grow in a Relationship for Women
This is a great opportunity for you to learn ways to grow and succeed in your relationship. Understanding methods to communicate effectively, empower yourself and be more confident as a partner will help you navigate your way to being a strong and de