How to Meet Girls on Facebook
If you are interested in getting to know a girl on facebook there are simple steps that you can take to meet a girl in cyber space and maybe later in person. It is best to proceed slowly and gently and avoid using pick-up lines, seeming pushy or rushing to ask her out. Any girl worth her grain in salt will want to get to know you first before moving to the next step. Pick up lines are obvious and work as a big turn off; they don't work in real life or on facebook. If you come on too strong you might push the girl away, keeping things slow and steady is the best bet.
“Slow and steady wins the race”
If you are already facebook friends you can make an effort to ”like” and comment on her posts.
If you have a mutual friend you can make a comment on a post of the mutual friend.
If you don’t have any friends in common you could try sending a friend request to the girl and if accepted you can begin commenting on posts, stay positive and use kind words in your comments.
After you have begun interacting with the girl and a few days have passed you can branch out into private messages. Again, take it slowly, don’t constantly attempt to message her as this might make her feel suffocated and work to push her away.
Use this time to find commonalities and discuss them, ask the girl questions about her interests and life and share your interests with her. Having common interests is a good sign that you can have a successful future together.
Build a Connection
- Be a good listener, pay attention to what she says and use this information to bring up topics in later interactions.
- Use her name often, women love to hear their name.
- Be supportive and complimentary, but not overly so, you don’t want to seem like you are trying too hard.
- Be a gentleman, don’t ask for pictures especially nude ones, this is a big turn off and makes girls feel objectified and it is just plain tacky.
- Allow for a natural flow of reciprocal sharing, this is the best foundation for a healthy relationship.
- Even if this girl seems to be the best thing in the world, it is best to pace yourself because some of the best relationships begin as friendships.
Exchange phone numbers
If things move along well and the time seems right you could exchange phone numbers begin texting and/or talking and possibly set up a meeting.
Where to meet for your first date
Although many people meet for coffee on a first date this is in fact not the best kind of first meeting because without a good conversation flow things can feel awkward. Activity oriented first dates are best, think miniature golf, a zoo, even a nature hike offers something of a physical experience to share with your date and will give you something to talk about as you get to know one another.
Also, make sure you meet at a public place, girls need to be wary of meeting strangers online and a public place makes for a safer and more enjoyable first date.
This could be the makings of a great match or an experience to remember but if it doesn't work out pat yourself on the back for having the guts to try to stay busy until the next opportunity comes around.
A few more tips:
- Girls love a good sense of humor, if you have one be sure to use it, if you don’t, charm her with attentiveness.
- Remember that sarcasm doesn’t always read well in written form so if you suspect that your words could be misinterpreted err on the side of caution.
- Chemistry can’t be faked, if two people hit it off, they both will know it.
- Girls like smart guys, but not show offs, talk about your strengths but don’t brag.
More Good information about Meeting Women on Facebook
- How to Attract Women on Facebook
Follow these simple steps to to attract women to your facebook page by enhancing your "women friendly" qualities by understanding how to attract them and why it works.
- How to meet women on facebook; How to have a "women ...
You can attract more women to your facebook page by making easy changes. Follow simple steps to make your facebook page a
- Long Distance Online Internet Relationship Pros and ...
With the increase of internet and mobile phone communication, the numbers of online relationships have soared. These relationships offer connections never before available but also present downsides.
© 2014 Ariel Laur