Men- How to Tell Her You Love Her
I want to throw this out to fellow men out there. I mean, face it- we usually need help in the love department. Now, not all men need help, but your average Joe Blow tends to.
For the most part, most men, myself included at times, tend to show her- whether that her is your mother, daughter, wife, girlfriend, etc- that you love her on special occassions- birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day, and other holidays.
But, what about the other days of the year?
I'm sure she realizes that you love her, but do you really show her?
When I ask you if you show her if you love her, that doesn't mean buy her flowers and candy every day. I'm basically referring to those little tell-tell signs that you love her.
- Take her to dinner just because.
- A nice picnic at the park on Saturday.
- Go to the movies together.
The little things. You know like:
- Wash the dishes without being asked.
- Open the door for her.
- Help her with the groceries without being asked.
Feeling the love in a relationship is the most important idea. Without love there really isn't a relationship at all. So, you must remember to show her that you love her...
I've got a few suggestions for you guys out there thanks to Jason from a Miracle A Day- 7 Ways to Show Your Wife You Love Her:
- Show her appreciation- Just flat out tell her, "I appreciate what you do."
- Show her respect- Pay attention to her, open doors, stand up for her when she gets insulted.
- Show her romance- At least try to be a little romantic- a dinner, trail of notes leading to the bedroom.
- Show her love-Hold her hand, touch her face, kiss her. It's the little things that count.
- Show her respect for family- treat your family and hers with respect, she'll appreciate it.
- Show her what you love about her- Tell her what you like about her, whether they be physical features or mental ones.
- Show her she's number one- Make sure she knows and understands she's your priority.
And, of course tell her you love her!
Remember that just because these are tips to show your wife you love her, it doesn't mean that you can't use these tips to show love and appreciation that any special woman in your life.
But, even still you want to make sure to incorporate the little things into daily life. These little signs show her how much your care, respect, appreciate, and love her.
Again, thanks to Jason at Miracle A Day for this insightful article- .5 Little Ways to Show Your Love
- Surprise her with a small gift- A just because I love your gift. Maybe the CD or book she's had her eye on.
- Do something she normally does- Wash dishes, wash the clothes, anything she normally does even if you don't like doing the task. But, you have to make sure that you don't give a "I'll clean the baby's diaper, if it's alright to watch the game at Bob's this weekend."
- Schedule alone time just you and her- Movie and a dinner. Make it a date. Or time at the park alone. Something simple that you two can do together.
- Turn down something you want to do in order to spend time with her- Tell you buddies you'll play hockey next weekend because you want to spend time with her.
- Make something for her- Go out to the shed and make her something special, even if it's not perfect, it'll show her you love her and thought about her.
How to Show Her You Love Her
- 10 Ways to Show Her You Love Her
10 interesting ways to show her that you love her.
- Romance 101- How to Show Her You Love Her
Over thirty different ways that you can show that special lady in your life that you love her.
- What's the best way to show my girl that I love her?
Girls Ask Guys Question. Find out the answer to the question posed.
- How to Show Love Without Words
How to Show Love Without Words. Saying I love you shows a commitment, a tied emotional feeling about another person, and when it is said to you, it gives you a warmth...
- How to Show Love
Showing our love towards those who deserve it is an art. Find out how to best display that art.