How to enjoy good sex
''Good sex is a must for good marriages. If you are stingy in bed, he will be stingy with you''. Marabel Morgan.
Sexual pleasure is not a taboo for married couples. When you don't please your partner sexually, it leads to disfavor. Sex can rip a couple apart or bind them more securely. Sexual satisfaction is the engine oil that keeps the marriage car running smoothly..
Guidelines to enjoy good sex
1. Be faithful: To achieve and enjoy great sex life, you have to be committed to one sex partner. When there is complete faithfulness, there will be no room for insecurities or suspicion. Spouses who are faithful to each other have marriages that last. Restrict your desires to your spouse.
2. Develop a close relationship: Be kind to your husband/wife during the day, not just before bedtime. If you had a misunderstanding earlier on, reconcile with your partner before the sexual communion. You will be sexually fulfilled when you know yourselves intimately and behave lovingly to each other.
3. Be clean and neat: The smell of a clean body is stimulating to both sexes. Unpleasant odors can be sexually repellent. Women have a more precise sense of smell than men. An unpleasant smell from a man, taste of his hair, lips or body can depress them sexually.
4. Shut the door: Good sex requires minimum distraction and maximum privacy. Securely locked doors increases concentration. Don't allow phone calls and your children to knock on the door. Settling everyone before the ‘service' will be a splendid idea.
5. Spend time in foreplay: You should not hurry. Say sweet things and spend time in building up each other's excitement. Most men and women become sexually excited when they kiss or hug each other, particularly when those parts of the body which they find most erotically arousing are caressed. Each person has his or her own erotically arousing part of the body. Find out your partner's own. There is no enjoyment when you are on the fast lane. Put in your time in love making and make it memorable.
6. Aim to reach orgasm: Try your best possible not to reach orgasm before your wife. This extinguishes her excitement making it difficult to build her up again. Don't abandon your partner after you have reached orgasm and sleep off as he/she will feel used or rejected. Sex is said to be very satisfying when both of you reach orgasm together.
God created sex and said it was good. He designed it to be exciting and fulfilling. So organize your life in such a way that you can give the energy, time and creativity needed to enjoy a satisfying sex life...Good luck.