How to know if the Man you are dating is worth your time or not? Signs to Know if he is Serious about the Relationship
Knowing if the Guy is interested in you
If you are seriously into the dating game, you may be interested to know if the man you are dating is worth your time and efforts. Women these days are not old fashioned enough to wait around forever. It is natural for a woman to want the relationship to head to the next stage if she is romantically drawn to a man. Some Men may be just a waste of time. You may be able to find it if you keep a close watch on the traits of your man.
Is the man you are dating worth the wait? Does he display negative traits you should keep away from? What are the types of men on whom you should not waste your time? How to know if you are dating the wrong person? How to know if a Guy is not into you? I am attempting to give the answers to these questions through this Hub.
How to know if a man is not worth you? 10 Signs that he is not Serious about the Relationship
How to know if the man you are dating is worth the wait? Given below are some signs a man may show if he is not serious about you. If you are serious about the relationship, it is time you dump a man if your man displays many of the below given traits.
- Cancel Dates: I have no respect for Guys who cancel dates frequently or make women wait for long. Such men surely are not worth waiting for.
- No Communication: Is your Guy too busy to respond to you always? If your Guy takes his own time to get in touch with you or does not make the effort to be with you regularly, the Guy may not be worth your time. If your Guy is meeting you only when he wants to get intimate, it’s time you dump him. If a guy likes you, he will get in touch with you (over the phone, by e-mail or any other way) as often as he can. He will also call you when he says he will and would not keep you waiting for his call.
- Does not take Notice of you: A man who is genuinely interested in you would take notice of you. He will pay attention to your likes, dislikes and interests. A new dress or a new hair style may not go without being noticed if he likes you. He would try to impress you by making efforts to please you by doing things you like or taking to places you love. He also would express his feelings to you openly.
- Do not remember Special Dates: It is said that men are not very good at remembering dates. But if you are special to your man, he would take an effort to please you at least on your special days like Birthday, Anniversary and Valentine’s Day.
- Always makes you Pay: If you end up paying always on a date, it is a sign that he is not serious. If a man is interested in you, he would definitely pay the expenses on the date, or at least split the expenses and not let you pay fully.
- No Commitment: Does your man look away when you talk about marriage or avoid the topic? Men are normally possessive about the women they are serious about. If your man cannot take his eyes of other women even when he is with you or do not mind seeing you with other men is not into you. If your Man does not talk about future with you or does not introduce you to his friends even after being with you for a year, you are with the wrong Guy.
- Friends and Family are more important: A Guy has his own private life too. If the Guy does not take the time out to be with you and prioritize friends or family, he is not serious about you.
- Do not listen to you: Is your guy self-obsessed or let you talk too? Some Guys cannot stop talking about themselves. Some others keep talking of their colleagues or Ex’s. If your man always dominate the conversation and won’t hear you out, you are better off without him.
- Can’t think for himself: If your Man tells you that he cannot marry you because his Parents or Friends does not approve of you, he is just not into you. If the Guy you are dating does not have the backbone to stand up for you and fight for the relationship, he is not worth you.
- Want you to change: If your Man is constantly comparing you with other women and wants you to change or improve, he is not into you. If a Guy is in love with you, he will accept you and appreciate you for what you are.
If your Guy displays many of the above traits, it is seriously time for you to think if you should continue dating him. Just remember that you deserve the best in life and not to settle for anything less than that. Never be with a man with whom you will have to lose your dignity and self worth.
Have I left anything? Feel free to add them through comments.