How to know when it's time you and a friend go seperate ways
In this day and age it is very hard to find a good friend. Some are jealous and others may bring us down. Your lucky if you have a good friend. Here are different types of friends that you don't need:
1) The concited friend. If your friend is superficial and always saying how she is prettier than all her friends, she is not a friend.
2) The pessimistic friend. If a friend is negative and makes you feel guilty for all the decisions you make then she is not a friend. A friend is supposed to raise you up and not bring you down.
3) The jealous friend. If you have a friend who is always making remarks she could be jealous. You don't need someone like that in your life.
4) The flaky friend. If she is always cancelling and without good reasons then it's time to split. For instance if you make plans and she doesen't like the way her hair looks so she cancels, that is not a real friend. She cares more about her looks than having you as a friend. A true friend will do anything to see you no matter what they look like.
5) She asks you for gas money. If she says visiting you is a waste of gas or that you give her $5 or $10 when ever you too go somewhere together she is just using you for money. When she makes you feel bad because you won't give it to her, then that is worse. A true friend won't take your money and would care more about seeing you than money.
The list could go on about the bad friends that there are. You don't need that. Even if you get lonely, the right friend will come along. So focus on yourself and finding the right friend then be with a friend who annoys you and doesen't make you feel good enough.