How to make a man fall head over heels in love with you
Key steps to getting him in your arms
So we all know we want a man to love us as much as we love him, but how can you be positive that's the case? You see a handsome looking guy across the room at a party you are attending. There are so many things you can do to break the ice. Just don't come off as desperate, men usually don't enjoy that and find you too easy. Well, lets get started!
- Show off your smile: You can never smile too much and men love it!
- Be mysterious: Don't blurt out your whole life story on the first date. Make him want to know more about you by, make him curious. If there are hobbies or interests that you like and he doesn't, don't stop doing them, this makes you more interesting!
- Leave him wanting even more: Do not constantly text or IM him, if you do he may think you are the needy, clingy type and run away. First date kiss, make him think you are going to then give him an innocent kiss on the cheek and be on your way.
- Casual Flirting: Let him catch you looking at him, once he makes eye contact hold it for a couple seconds, then smile and turn away. Even better if you blush! Be a little nervous around him, even if you really aren't. He will pick up on this and instantly know you may be crushing on him.
- Do something for him: Keep the gesture small, but let him know you care. This will melt his heart!
6. Never try to force it: Don't use the girlfriend or boyfriend term until he has brought it up, and no mention of "babies" or "marriage" too early either, he might run for the hills!
7. Dress Sexy- Yes ladies, show off them legs. You will have him starving for you all night! But of course, don't let him get past looking just yet.
These are pretty easy and basic steps to landing the guy you want, but are very successful. Just give it a try!!!