- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
How to Rekindle the Spark in your Relationship
A Relationship is an affair between two people.
Humans are intelligent souls and they know what they want from life. However, competition at work can stiffen them up. They tend to forget their loved ones or take them for granted for always being there around them. Years are rolling by in work, making money and taking care of responsibilities but; little do we think of our love that is our inspiration to get up and get moving. We are growing old but what steps are we taking to make our love also grow along with us? Love will only grow with us IF we learn to pause and look upon it.
Ever ponder on the above?
Love needs caring and fondling. Love needs attention. Who ever have found love is fortunate and should know how to preserve it. This love will help us stay strong when the world is cruel to us. Love does not grow with age. Only wisdom grows.
So, let’s pause and reflect on the things that are precious to us. Take the time to communicate, sing, dance, cry, laugh with our partner. This time spent with our associate will help us grow old with someone.
Spending a few hours in a week to embrace and caress our love is important.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to go about making a connection with your better half.
When you reach home after your long and tired day. Do not expect your companion to come looking for you. Take the initiative to light the candle of love and fondness between you two.
- First step is freshen yourself up. It’s going to be a long night and you would like to smell and feel fresh.
- Surprise your mate with a small gift (some of the examples are:-box of chocolates, a glass of wine, a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of perfume, lingerie)
- Sit down to TALK. Talk about anything that hurts you or anything that you feel happy or sorry about. Let your emotions flow.
- Now that you are feeling light. Be ready to LISTEN once your partner starts to talk. Communication is the key to solving any problems.
- Once both your hearts are light. Let the fun begin.
- You could massage each other to relieve the physical stress.
- Get food ordered in.
- Dine in with candles and light music.
- Dance to the tune of music.
- Laugh your heart out at the silliest and funniest gesture of your partner. Let there be no inhibitions.
- Complement each other at the slightest move. Make your spouse feel important and wanted.
Let the evening turn into a pleasant night, which will be remembered by the two of you.
A few alternatives are:
- To step out and change the environment for bonding. Go out on a mini-vacation. This will help lighten the mood of both the partners.
- Sacrifice your time for your better half’s favorite activity. Example – going for an opera show, which your partner loves OR going for a ball game that your better half enjoys. Just watching the partner sits next to you for a continued ~2-3 hours sends in positive vibes.
- Showing your affection off and on by a sending in a text of how you feel about your partner or surprising her with a bouquet of flowers at her work place can make adrenaline pump up for couple.
- An unexpected peck on the cheek or an embrace can take the other by surprise.
- Give priority to the dates when you met your partner such as an anniversary or special days that you shared fond memories. Try to keep your day clear and make arrangements to spend the day/evening together. Time spent on that day will make fond memories.
- Click pictures as a couple and keep it around the house or work place. Just those smiling faces can help trigger affection for each other on a busy day.
Life is short but love makes the life go smooth. If there is love and compassion in a human’s life, he will thrive and flourish with good health. Wealth will definitely follow where health is good. That will make anybody’s life worthwhile.
So, let’s try to recognize the love of our life. Treasure it and savor the moments spent with that partner. Those moments spent; can become fond memories and help the other associate sustain until he breaths his last. Such, is the impact of good times and trying to be creative to bring a spark in a relationship.