How To Get A Girlfriend In School
How To Get A Girlfriend
All of your friends have a girlfriend and you have been left on the sidelines wondering to yourself where you are going wrong.
Why don't the girls like you? many questions run around your head.
- Do you smell bad?
- Are you ugly?
- Are you immature?
- Are you just a bad guy to know?
The answer is probably none of the above but if you are asking yourself any those questions the simple fact is that you lack confidence in yourself and you are probably a little shy around girls.
Don't Be Broken Hearted
Top Reasons Why Girls Won't Go Out With You
Five reasons why girls might not want to go out with you are
- Immaturity, if you play the fool, can't take anything seriously play silly jokes and so on, how is a girl ever going to take you seriously, if you really want a girl to take you seriously, it's time to grow up.
- Self Confidence, girls like boys to be self confident, if you are not confident about yourself, how do you expect a girl to be confident with you?
- Over confidence, there is such a thing as being over confident, girls like confidence but overdoing it makes it look like you are boasting.
- Appearance, if you don't take care of your appearance a girl won't want to go out with you, if you cant take care of yourself how would you take care of her?
- Egotism, a big ego means a big head, you may think that you are the greatest thing since sliced bread but you are the only one, if you spend all of your time thinking about yourself you wont have much time left to think about her.
Be Honest With Yourself
Be honest take a close look at yourself, what do you see? Write down what you like about yourself and what you don't, If you need to ask your friends what they think then do so.
Discover who you are and if you don't like what you see its time to make some changes, sort yourself out and be who you want to be, learn to love yourself because if you don't, how can you expect anyone else to love you?
A lovers Embrace
Overcoming Shyness With Girls
Shyness and low self confidence is a major bummer when it comes to talking to girls, simply because they prevent you from actually talking to girls in the first place.
If you are ever going to be successful in your quest for a girlfriend you will have to over come them both.
Shyness can really hold you to ransom especially when it is with a girl that you really like but it can be easier than you think to break yourself out of that rut and gain more self confidence.
Practice makes perfect, practice what you want to say to a friend who is a girl and ask her for advice on what to say or how to behave.
Become more sociable, Try to talk to as many people as you can every day, the more people that you talk to the more easier it will become to talk to that girl.
Start with a simple question, when you approach that girl you don't really have to go in all guns blazing, "How are you today?" would be a good start before getting into a conversation with her. When you feel the conversation is drawing to an end it is the right time to ask her out.
Something along the lines of "I have eally enjoyed talking to you," followed by "I wonder if you would like to have lunch with me some time?"
Your Honest Opinion
Is Shyness Your Main Drawback When It Comes To Girls You Like?
Get the girl
There are no hard and fast rules to asking a girl out, be mature and confident and of course you must always be ready for rejection, girls cannot be forced to like you, they either do or they don't, rejection isn't fatal, it's a set back and you will get over it quickly.
Pickup lines, are a good start if delivered with the humour intended, although some girls don't like them they can be a good icebreaker.Make her laugh, talk about things you both like, don't tell lies they can get out of control and a relationship based on lies will never work.
Just be yourself dont try too hard enjoy the moment and have a little confidence in yourself after all if you don't ask for what you want nobody knows that you want it except you.