Compliment Your Wife
Why you should brighten up your wife's day
One of the best ways to brighten up your wife's day is to pay her a compliment. Now this may sound obvious but when was the last time you actually did pay her a heart felt compliment
If you are anything like me, life seems to get in the way of such niceties as compliments. There are bills to pay, decorating to do, shopping to get. The list just seems to be endless, you just get over one crisis then another comes snowballing in on you.
And through all this there is your wife, always ready and willing to help you get through your latest catastrophe. I have seen so many ends of the world, when the real one comes I will be ready for it.
I got to thinking that if I had a list of compliments to choose from what excuse would I have not to pay my wife a compliment every so often.
Gifts for the wife
Here is the first ten compliments I came up with to get me started...
· Do you know, you are looking younger every day?
· The sky reflects the colour of your eyes.
· How come people still ask me if you are my daughter?
· You must have been a chef in a previous life, your food is delicious.
· You don't need make up, you are beautiful as you are.
· If I had the chance to live my life again, I would find you and marry you again.
· You make me so happy I could cry.
· When good looks were given out you were at the front of the Que.
· You're smart, intelligent and good looking... I'm grateful!
· I love what you have done with your hair today.