In Love With a Friend? Don't Panic!
That Special Person
You see that person as someone very special in your life. You get along so well that those who know you both even joke about your relationship, claiming they you make an excellent romantic match. When you hear such a thing, you can´t help laughing, and you don't give it any importance. But one day, without realizing it, you begin to see under a very different light f that person so special to you and you realize that something more than a mere friendship could be born between you. And at that moment, it is possible that a thousand doubts begin to assail you: "Is it normal that I am feeling this for my best friend?" "Could my feelings be confused in any way?" and many others. Don't stress too much about it and let your heart speak.
Why Am I Falling in Love With My Best Friend?
Friends are the reflection of every single thing that we really are. Although you may doubt it at times, friends are the ones who know everything about you. Even those dirty little things that even your parents don't know about you.
Sincere friendship is one of the most beautiful form of meaningful bonding that anyone can have during their life. So falling in love with your best friend is actually a very common occurrence.
There is no doubt that we can fall in love with someone we consider as a best friend. Some of the reasons could be any of the following:
• That person is the one you feel most comfortable talking with.
• You share all your secrets, even the most intimate ones, with that special person.
• That person you call "friend" knows you more than you know yourself.
• When your best friend is around, you don't need any other person to be able to feel accompanied.
• That person can make you laugh a lot, even on those days when you don't even feel like smiling.
• That person can spend all his time joking with you, but he or she knows how to become completely formal and respectful when you want to have a serious conversation.
• That person can hear you repeat the same story a thousand times and luckily for you, they will never want to kill you for it.
• That is the person with whom you have had your deepest or most delicate conversation (and he or she almost certainly never tried to judge you for anything you told him)
• You feel lost when your best friend is not around. (If you have a tendency to be dramatic, you may feel that the world is about to end for you)
Understand Your Feelings
So, as you can see from the examples above, there is no single reason to fall in love with your best friend and if your best friend is of the opposite sex, there is a pretty good chance that you will start to see him as a possible partner.
If you come to realize that you have fallen in love with your best friend. Do not worry. Calmly accept your feelings. In the end, and depending on the circumstances in which you are both, you decide if you declare your love or decide to keep your relationship only as a friendship of the most beautiful kind.
With the Heart
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
The Best Thing
But yes, that someone ends up falling in love with their best friend is actually quite common, and what makes this way of falling in love with someone something so beautiful is that when the romance begins as a friendship, the other person is quite likely to love you reciprocally and with equal intensity. And the best part of all this is that even if your best friend doesn't like you in the same way, if you're mature and respectful, you can continue to maintain a very beautiful friendship and your special person will always care about you and not only so, whatever happens, you will always have a very special place in that person's life that no one else could have.