Is Your Man Faithful? Seven telltale signs he's cheating
7 Signs that He is Cheating:
1) " Missing Time" - Is he coming home from work or engagements later than usual? Does he leave for work extra early or run errands more frequently than normal? Does he suddenly have tremendous amounts of overtime at work without the pay to add up? This is the first and most obvious sign that he is cheating on you.
2)Is he is suddenly more concerned with his appearance than ever before. Have you caught him doing push ups and crunches when he thinks you're not looking? Does he suddenly stop working out if you see him? Is he taking more showers than usual? Is he taking showers right when he gets home? Is he piling on too much cologne and popping breath mints like never before? Watch out he might be trying to look good for you or he might be trying to impress someone else!
3) Is he suddenly hostile towards you for no apparent reason? It might just be stress or it could be a whole lot of pent up guilt on his behalf! Pay attention to the outbursts and stay calm no matter what. If he is constantly accusing you of cheating on him then he might be trying to shift blame or change focus. NEVER ACCUSE HIM OF CHEATING!!! Just pay attention to what he's picking fights over and let the signs unfold from there.
4) Is your bedroom activity suddenly decreasing, increasing, or coming to a flat halt? Watch out he might really be tired or he might be getting it somewhere else.
5) Does he rush to answer the phone every time it rings? Does the phone seem to frequently hang up when you answer? Are there lots of calls you do not recognize on his cell phone or on the phone bill (outgoing and incoming, particularly from the same number). Is he suddenly texting when he never used to? Does he hide the phone bills from you?
6) Is money missing? His bank statements or online accounts are unexplainable and he never wants to explain them?
7) Is he suddenly creating new or "secret" email, myspace or facebook accounts that you are not aware of? Is he installing new communication software such as aim or aol chat onto the computer. Is he changing the passwords on the computer so that you cannot log in or access his files? Is he creating separate user accounts for you out of nowhere without reason? Beware he might not want you to catch him.
These are the most common signs of a cheating mate and are the easiest to see. There are many other signs. I have one rule when it comes to suspecting him of cheating: IF YOU ARE JUST INSECURE AND THINK EVERYONE CHEATS THEN YOU NEED TO WORK OUT YOUR TRUST ISSUES. However if you just cannot ignore your gut instinct that he is cheating then it is perfectly acceptable in my book to snoop, spy, and question. Whatever you have to do to get some peace of mind. It won't hurt anyone if you check his email or credit card bills just to be sure, if he's not cheating then you will feel a little more assured and if he is then your detective skills will uncover his actions and you can take the road from there.