Men - Wearing it Bald
Tyson Beckford (no hair)
Baldness sometimes happens naturally, whereby men lose their hair. However, Sometimes men intentionally shave all their hair. In this Hub, I am writing about Men who choose to go Bald.
The choice of shaving all the hair off in most cases gives a very nice look. Classic example, look at the photos of Tyson Beckford, one with hair and one bald. The bald one looks better, doesn't it?
Tyson (with hair)
I have also noticed a lot of African/American men cut their hair so the grey doesn’t show. Its shaved regularly and takes years of them.
- It makes you look younger than your age.
- Its easy to manage – infact what’s there to manage?
- No one sees your grey hair if you have any.
Not so good
- It shows and sometimes magnifies the shape of your head.
- It's easy to catch a cold in the winter if you don't wear a hat.
Another Bald man, who chooses to shave it
Maybe you could give it a try to see if it suits you and if you don’t like it, you can always grow your hair back. See below some pictures of people who suit Shaved hairstyles. I'll let you guess who they are.
Also in this series: Men - Wearing Cornrows