Recipe for A Wonderful Marriage
My wise older Aunt gave me this recipe card filled with this recipe at my bridal shower over 7 years ago and has been amended a bit by us as the years have gone by now. Since today is our 7th wedding anniversary, I felt I needed to write this one down. So here it goes and hope you enjoy!!
Serves Only 2!!
- 2 Blissful People, In this Case Kevin and Janine--Preheat Oven to July, 8.2006
- A Lot of Love and respect
- A lifetime of Commitment
- A bit of Kindness and faith
- Daily amount of Patience and humor
- Some Gentleness and tenderness
- A Ton of Acceptance
- A leap of Hope and faith
- Always be Truthful
- Constant never-ending amount of Sharing
- Stir in Two Beautiful Children, Named Emma and Lily
A Healthy life enjoyed by all through good and bad times, sickness and health, through all the days of your lives.
How it all began for Janine and Kevin:
- Match.com--A Success Story
This hub is about my true experience with Match.com. Specifically how I met and ended up finding the love of my life, my husband.