Romance tips for men
« Never forget that a woman is a romantic. She enjoys wine, flowers and chocolates. Let her know that you too, remember this things… by speaking of them occasionally” Woody Allen
I firmly believe that it is not that men do not want to romance women; it is only that men do not understand its importance to women. When it comes to romance most men do not know what to do. This is understandable if we consider that men’s literature consists of action, gangster and horror novels, and technical books and sport magazines, while women are the biggest consumers of romantic novels, fashion and decoration magazines. Men and women seem to be interested in completely different things in everyday life and when they enter a new relationship they also enter it with different expectations. Women are looking for love and romance, while generally men are more interested in the sexual side of the relationship.
Do you consider yourself a romantic man?
Men should know that to be able to progress in a relationship romance is necessary. A man’s romantic skills –or lack of them- play a big role in whether a woman will have sex with him or not. That explains why some average looking and even ugly men end up dating beautifully stunning girls.
Romance tips for men
Here are a few tips to help you develop your romantic skills:
- Carefully set the environment for your date. Pay attention to having the right light and music during your date. Women are sensitive to lighting. Dimly lit rooms and candle lit environments make people more attractive and put women in the mood for love. Also a woman’s superior hearing makes her more sensitive to music.
- Give her flowers. Most men do not understand the power of flowers. This shows her that you are keen to provide for her
- Feed her. Inviting a woman for dinner, whether it is in a restaurant or it is you doing the cooking is very significant for a woman, even if she is not going to eat much. You would be amazed of how sexy she will find to see you cooking a meal for her. Seeing you among your pans and casseroles while you offer her a glass of wine is a turn on for many women. I have met many friends who fell in love in the kitchen with the most unexpected men.
Show her you can do-it-yourself in the kitchen, and it'll lead you to better places later. The allure of domesticity is irresistible
Easy to make Romantic Table Setting
- Light a fire. The fireplace is the place to be for an intimate evening at home. Lighting a fire translates as an act of providing for a woman's needs and it also appeals to most women’s romantic side.
- Be a Gentleman. Hold the door open for her, let her walk through the doors first, pull out her chair, be polite to her and people around you. Women like to feel special and by treating her like a lady she will think you are fantastic.
- Taker her dancing. Dancing is a ritual that leads up to courtship. Dancing is a way of expressing your desire to touch her to be closer to her. Just imagine your body rubbing against hers, rhythmically… what else could follow?
- Chocolates and champagne. Not only they have a luxurious connotation, but they have chemicals that increase sexual desire. The combination has long been associated with romance.
Dating Tips for Men : How to Recognize Romantic Signs of Interest. By expert: Jessica Claire
HubChallenge Day 16
Advice for men:
- Dating: A Guy's Bare Essentials For Successful Dating
When dating, there are some bare essentials that guys must consider for successful dating. Set the foundations for smooth dates.
- Top 10 Dating Tips
Essential top dating tips to consider when meeting and dating new people. An honest collection of dating tips from experience.