- Gender and Relationships»
- Happy Marriages
Secret of Happy Wife!! What kind of expectations do happy wives have from husbands?
If you are married woman, are you happy?
Secret of Happy Wife
Secret of happy wife revealed! Married women, can they be happy? Most women marry with high expectations of living happy ever after. They find the right men and know it is the right choice. They look in the mirror and say they know they are making the right decision. Some women tend to become happy wives whereas others become nagging, resentful wives. What is the difference between these women? How can women choose to become happy wives? Here, are some of the characteristics commonly found in happy and content wives:
1. Happy Wives have their own life. Women who continue with their hobbies and work tend to remain happy after marriage too. They have their own interests which gives them opportunity to express themselves and have their own identity. They don't expect their husbands or children to make them happy and give them company. While women who tend to live their lives completely in four walls of home, tend to depend too much on husband and kids. When those expectations are not met, they feel frustrated and negative. Hence, it is good to continue with your interests after your marriage too. When women give time to themselves, they are watering the roots of the family tree. The family tree is bound to give good fruits too. Hence, happy wives leads to happy family. Thus, when women spend time on their career or hobbies, women, families and society receives the benefit.
2. Happy Wives have good social networking. Women who have good friends and maintain close relationship with their families and relatives, tend to prosper and remain happy. They don't expect much from their husbands and this gives the couple freedom to have their own space. When women expect their husbands to listen to their every story, the husbands feel pressurized. This can cause unhappiness in the relationship. Hence, women who are happy after marriage tend to give good space to their husbands and rely on other significant relationships.
3. Happy Wives have no expectation. Women who have expectations from their partner, find themselves unhappy in the end. It could be the money, child rearing, housekeeping or any other matter. When women focus on themselves and what they can do in current situation, it is easier to manage. Unhappy women tend to focus on their spouse and what they are supposed to do and ultimately, it leads to nagging and frustration.
4. Happy Wives are emotionally stable. Marriage creates a strong dynamic between husband and wife which can be positive or negative. If there is positive remark from one side, then the other person reciprocate. However, if there is a criticism, some women lose their emotional control. They might reciprocate it ten times more and hence, the vicious circle continues. Women who understand that their mental stability is in their own hand and behave peacefully in case of criticism, can handle the relationship well.
Happy Wives are those women who have found the secret of living and managing relationships. They can be put in extreme situations and still be happy and content. They don't depend upon environment and people to make them happy. They are internally happy and content. They control their own life by taking good decisions about themselves. This is the ultimate secret of living good life.