- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
Signs that He's Married
Signs that Your Dating a Married Man
Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.
I didn't know he was married! Sista gurl! I understand that too. I want to help you with this one. Before I was inducted into the hall of wedded bliss, if a man gave me his beeper (yes, beeper -- now you know that was a while ago...LOL!) number, I took it. Then I asked him for his house number! If he couldn't do so, I gave him back his number and said to myself "next!"
Now, I know, some of you may still have some more questions so I'm gonna list several ways to tell if your man is married/committed (for you new school people).
- You can only reach him through technological means: cell phone, e-mail, texting, IMs but you can't reach him at his residence phone.
- You can't show up at his residence unannounced. Your visit needs to be scheduled.
- Your e-mail or text session is cut short unexpectantly; wife may have entered the room.
- DEAD GIVE AWAY: has a light ring around the finger where his wedding band should be!
- You have that unshakeable feeling that something just isn't right. Listen!
- He becomes uncomfortable when you ask him if he's married.
- Details of what he's told you about his past keep changing.
- He breaks dates suddenly even though you've planned them weeks/months ahead.
- Watch his time. Does he arrive/leave/call around the same time?
- What family members of his have you met? Did you meet his mother? If so, is she looking forward to you becoming her new daughter-in-law?
- He likes to meet you at out of the way places? Of course, he's just so romantic!
- This one I learnt first-hand ladies...He doesn't want you to wear lipstick or perfume. Likes you au naturelle! Boy, I had to laugh at this one! Memories...LOL!
Okay ladies I will be continuing this blog...look for my updates!