Stimulate Sexual Relations With Celery
Enhance Romance With Celery
Celery is an often over looked, but very important food for improving your sexual health. It is one of the few foods that will help men attract women! It's true guys, eating celery before a night of lustful pursuits could have the woman curiously attracted to you without even realizing why. The secret is that celery contains an arousing male hormone called Androsterone. This is a potent hormone which attracts women via the scent it gives off. It's secreted through men's sweat glands and has more pheromone benefits than any spray you can find on the market today.
Celery has many nutrients for energy and also stimulates the pituitary gland, the one that releases sexual hormones. It's full of fiber, iron, vitamins A, B, and C, zinc, and potassium, an all around formula for improved sexual stamina.
Celery as an Aphrodisiac:
- The Romans dedicated celery to Pluto, their 'God of Sex'.
- 18th century French courtesan Madame de Pompadour, mistress of Louis XV, ate celery soup in an effort to adopt a "heating diet" so she would be less frigid and more attractive to the king. It is also said that she fed the king celery soup to fan the fires of his passion.
- Famed Italian lover Casanova made sure to include lots of celery in his diet to keep up his stamina.
- Ukranian Women serve their men celery to keep them strong and virile.
- Its stimulating effects are well known in Sweden where the famous Swedish author Hagdahl described celery as 'straight forward arousing'.
- In the 1990s a TV program about Millennium babies recommended that couples eat plenty of celery to ensure they didn’t miss the deadline!
- Raw celery has been used for centuries as a cure for impotence.
All parts of the celery has aphrodisiac benefits, but the most potent effects will be found from eating celery seed. You can use celery seed in a number of foods, even as a substitute for salt. It can be found at about any grocery store or online and will keep for up to three years. You can safely stock up and serve it at every opportunity! Celery Seed Cucumber Salad is a light, refreshing food for hot summer meals.
Celery Seed Cucumber Salad
2 cucumbers, sliced
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
Onion Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Toss all ingredients together until cucumber slices are evenly coated with all other ingredients. Refrigerate for four hours before serving.