- Gender and Relationships
Unusual Ways That Below Average Guys Have Won The Hearts of Gorgeous Women
Is this you?
a "Mr. Below Average Guy?" Well, do not be ashamed. When I was single, I was below average when it came to chasing pretty girls, but I did not have anyone (like me now) to advise me of this sad fact.
Hello, deep thinkers
Guys, if you are like most guys, sometimes you find yourself sitting around wondering about first one thing and the other. Politics, the economy, your job, and in my opinion, "the" one thing you think about more than the others: Why is it that the most-beautiful girls end up with the shabbiest, sub-average guys that ever drew a breath?
as you read the text below. Some of these tips and incidences are dramatically enhanced to add creativity to this presentation. I do not promise that any of this advice will make you into another Hugh Hefner, but at least you will have a better chance to winning the girl's love you have wanted for years.
I can tell you from experience. This thought is very dangerous. And if you are not careful, this thought will drive you like a V-8 engine in a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. I know what I am talking about. This deceptive thought can easily be categorized as an "obsession." It can and has consumed the lives of numerous men who one day just casually had this thought and from the first moment this thought materialized in their mind, their lives were never the same.
Many men lost their jobs, families, and position of respect in the community and church. Simply because they made the foolish mistake of dwelling on "that" one, innocent-feeling thought. I compare "this" thought to offering a slice of raw SPAM to a hungry Grizzly. At first the Grizzly is appreciative, but soon the Grizzly is coming back to your campsite or back yard (at home) wanting more SPAM.
Do not throw in the towel
But "Mr. Below Average Guys," do not worry. I am here to help you. But you have to do something in return. After reading my advice, you have to put them into practice. I hate to be ugly and rude, but I simply cannot do it all for you can I?
So let's take a good, long, hard look at
Unusual Ways That Below Average Guys Have Won The Hearts of Gorgeous Women
You versus "Roy"
Your competition is a guy named "Roy." He excelled in all areas of sports in high school, college and in the NFL. He was once the "Weight Lifting Champ" of the state where he lived. "Roy" just has "that" way with the pretty girls. Nature says that you, the below average guy who also loves "Jessie," the gorgeous girl who works at the NAPA Auto Parts store in your town. But what can you possibly do to show her that she needs to be with you, not "Roy?"
Love is not complex
Simple. Just dress-up in your best clothes. Do not spend lots of money on a new suit, pants, shirt and shoes. Just wear your best. Show-up at her workplace and when the time is right, say this to her, "'Jessie,' what do I have to do to win your heart? I mean, I am not like "Roy," the guy who is always in here to see you and not to buy auto parts. I am who I am. I have no talents to speak of but I am proud of my name, job, and hobby of sewing my clothes." This last part did it for you. Sewing your own clothes means that "Jessie" can get free dresses, skirts, and blouses all at no charge. And to think that you were apprehensive about taking Home Ec way back in high school.
In the case of Ringo Starr and the lovely former movie queen, Barbara Bach, they have been in love and still married after 35 years. Their relationship is very rare in the entertainment world when you hear or read of some famous couple divorcing or breaking up every week. But look at Ringo. Is he an Elvis Presley, James Dean, or John Kennedy, Jr.? No. But what, besides his wealth and celebrity status as drummer for the iconic Beatles, did Barbara see in Starr? Answer: His spontaneity and impulsive sense of adventure. So remember that one fact the next time you in competition with a guy who looks similar to Elvis, Dean and Kennedy, Jr.
What if "I" have no talents? you ask
So what? Okay. You want infallible proof, don't you? You are madly in love with a sweetheart named "Jeanne," who was the head cheerleader in high school and college. And today, 22 years later, she still has her hourglass figure, perfect body (after three kids), teeth and eyes. But she and her hubby did not agree on her having a job, so hello, divorce lawyer.
Now "Jeanne," is lonely, vulnerable, and needing a "real" man. But before you start getting ready to court her, you have "Jim," the second string quarterback (behind her ex-husband in college), who also wants her company to contend with. What do you do? Simply know where "Jeanne" and "Mr. Second String" go for dinner. You get a table near them so you can study the second stringer. Study what he says, what he does not say and so forth. Then it hits you. No wonder he was the second stringer. He spends the entire evening with this lovely girl without making her laugh one time.
All you do is get a date with her and charm her with her razor-sharp sense of humor. If necessary, read-up on one-liners and jokes that tell a story, but do not overdo it. Be moderate in your joke delivery and soon, you and "Jeanne," will be an item.
Watch the Ending of this video
Things guys normally do and lose the pretty girl
- Pushing their eyebrows up and down to be sexy (like a younger Tom Selleck does in the opening of the 1980's icon television show, "Magnum, P.I.").
- Wearing a bottle of so-called men's cologne with names such as: "Country Steele," "Wild and Free," and "Girl Bait."
- "Bullying" all of a pretty girl's would-be boyfriends to not come near her. By "bullying," I mean picking fist fights with them, challenging them to a boiled egg eating contest and other asinine schemes.'
- Driving way over the speed limit with one hand around the girl and one hand on the wheel. This is not only illegal, but stupid as well.
- Using as many sexual inuendo's as possible when he is with the pretty girl. Sickening phrases such as: "Boy, I'd like to play "roller coaster" with you, sweetie by letting you "ride" me until you scream," and this one: "If you look at me like that again, I will turn into a motel." (Trying to make her believe that her glances are magic).
- Drinking as much hard liquor as he can hold while on a date with her and trying to not let it show that he is "bagged," "ripped," and "sauced," to the point of vomiting on himself, her, and their waitress.
- Jumping off of high, dangerous cliffs to impress her with his nerves of steel.
Other unusual ways that below-average guys have found love with the pretty girl
- Growing the prettiest flowers.
- Paying more attention to the goddess than all of your competition.
- Presenting yourself as a guy who can "take her or leave her." In short, you do not lead her to believe that you will die if she does not date you exclusively.
- Be the warmest kisser of all the guys she knows
- Do not make her sick with compliments every breath you take. Contrary to popular belief, gorgeous girls do not require this type of treatment around the clock.
- Take her horseback riding instead of riding a motorcycle like the rough necks who are trying to get her attention
More proof if you need it
A good friend of mine who knows The University of Alabama head coach, Nick Saban, personally, told me this not long ago. If you want Saban to sign more photos of the Tide and pose with you and your wife for photos, DO NOT gush over him and act like he is Jesus on earth. My friend learned that in all reality, Saban seethes with disgust at the people who make the mistake of putting him on a pedestal.
Do you get the point, "Mr. Below Average Guys?"
Guys, keep this photo entrenched in your mind
because it serves the main purpose of this hub: Yes, below average guys who are pinning away at the thought of "that" one female who you worship when you see her, Ringo Starr actually lives with this gorgeous woman.