50 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive in Your Relationship
Keeping the love alive in the marriage is a very important thing. And it also seem's to be a hard thing in many marriages as well.Many couple's would rather fight to prove they are right then to say "Im sorry" and give eachother a hug. Fighting seem's to be an all too common thing in a relationship and marriage in today's times. Not many couple's want to try and fix what they have or try to work on things.
You have probly seen the quote's about the couple's that have been married for 60 years or more.Their response to "How did they make their marriage last?" was "We come from a generation where you fix what is broken, instead of just throwing it away". That is the kind of answer all married couple's need to take to heart.
If you are still in love with your spouse and arent physically or verbally abusing eachother, you still have a chance of fixing your marriage. You still have a chance to put the love back into your marriage, the key is being in love. If a couple in really in love, the marriage was never really broken.
Thing's You Can Do Everyday To Keep Your Love Alive
- Cuddle everyday
- Hold’s hand’s often
- Kiss your partner everyday
- Spend time together everyday
- Have a date night once a week
- Make love often
- Go for walks together
- Watch a TV show you both like
- Figure out all of your partner’s interests and try to share interests with them.
- Buy your wife flowers
- Tell your partner how beautiful or handsome they are
- When you feel like fighting, remember the moment you fell in love with them.
- Show them off and make people jealous
- Go for a drive together and have a picnic at the park
- Let your partner sleep in while you take care of the kids
- Make your partner dinner
- Surprise your partner with morning sex
- Tell your partner they are amazing
- When you see something that remind’s you of your partner, buy it for them.
- Dedicate your time to making your partner happy
- Kiss your partner, just because
- Allow your partner to have “me” time while you take care of the kids.
- Make sure you two also have a spiritual side, and go to church every Sunday.
- Show affection to your partner in public.
- Go miniature golfing with your partner
- Go on double dates with other married couples
- Hold eachother often
- Never go to bed angry with each other
- Smile everytime you see your partner
- Make out like you’re a couple of teenagers
- Spend time as a family including your kids
- Surprise your hubby with his favorite dinner.
- Watch a movie at home,on the couch together.
- Go to a sports event together.
- Jump on your partner and play fight
- Tickle your partner
- Husbands- actually show interest in helping remodel the house
- Husbands- clean the house or do laundry to surprise your wife
- Let your hubby hang out with the boys and drink some beers
- Do a striptease dance for your hubby
- Have sex in the back of the car.
- Husbands- kiss your wife on the forehead
- Tell your partner you love them everyday
- Always hold eachother everynight when you first get into bed with your partner
- Always think that something that you might say may cause a fight at that time or in the future.
- Make time for eachother at the end of the night when the kid's are asleep
- Don't ever lie to your partner
- Trust your partner. Don't feel like you need to check there phone to see if they are talking to someone else. Otherwise don't put a lock on your phone.
- Do not create a share social media account. Despite thinking that it's for the best. It actually causes more drama in and out of the relationship in the end.
Love & Marriage Quotes To Live By
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
– Maya Angelou
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu
“What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
– George Eliot
“We loved with a love that was more than love.”
– Edgar Allan Poe
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
– Marilyn Monroe
“What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
– Victor Hugo
“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
– Dave Meurer
“There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
– Martin Luther
“There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
– Henry David Thoreau
10 Date Night Ideas
Whether you having issues in your marriage or have an ideal relationship, date night's should be on the agenda atleast once a month. Why? Because having a "date night" actually helps you with putting the spark back into the relationship. If you are not having issues in your relationship, awesome, if you are then schedule a date night ASAP.
Here are some random date night ideas you should try with your partner:
- Lay under the stars together and just talk about...whatever
- Go on a bike ride together. Either around where you live, or take a long bike ride somewhere.
- Drive far out and go on a hike
- Go for a long walk on the beach when the sun is setting.Then drink wine under the stars and in front of a bonfire
- Go out to a bar together. Maybe pretend not to know eachother and flirt.
- Go to a drive in
- Go to a driving range
- Take an art class together once a week
- Go to a shooting range
- Try going on dinner cruise