- Gender and Relationships»
10 Ways to be Romantic that you Never Thought of
10 Romantic ideas to make your partner go crazy
So with Valentines Day coming up I figured it was time for some romantic advice! So here we go; ways to be romantic that you (probably) never thought of. Since these can go for both sexes I'll be switching between the two a lot. I'll also be going between wife, girlfriend etc.
- On her birthday send her mother a thank you card. (This is my favorite)It can say something simple like "Thank you for giving me such an amazing woman." Don't tell you're wife what you're doing, her mother will definately tell her. For an added bonus you can include a photo album of the two of you for her mother, I've included a link for one on Amazon at the bottom of this page.
- When you come home and you know he is waiting don't just walk in. Take a particularly nice or appealing outfit to work or the store with you and change into it. Head to the store and pick up some flowers, candy, maybe even a movie. When you get home ring the doorbell and when he answers tell him you're there for your date.
- Mail him a letter. He'll never expect that it's a little love note from you.
- Leave a love note for her when she gets out of the shower. The next time you are in the shower and the mirror gets all steamy write a little message or draw a heart with your finger in the condensation. Then next time she takes a shower and it steams up it'll still be there for her to see when she gets out!
- Send her a telegram at work. Now come on, who expects that?!
- Go to the airport or mall and people watch. Now many things bring people together like hanging out and commenting on strangers.
- Go to an estate sale together. They are a lot of fun. You can find a list of them all in your area at estatesales.org.
- Have a progressive dinner together. Know a few places you or he want to try? Start at one with appetizers and for each course of the meal move to a different restaurant. Or, if you want to include drinks go to several places where you can walk from one to the next. Make sure to take a cab home!
- Is he a chocolate lover? Go crazy with M&Ms. You may not know this but at mymms.com (yes, owned my the actual company) you can make personalized bags of M&Ms. Make some with a sweet of sexy message and leave them out in a bowl for him!
- Leave mesages on the bed in hearts. (I did this one for my boyfriend). Buy a pack of construction paper and cut out as many hearts as you can in different colors and shapes. On each one write something that you love about him and then scatter them across the bed. For an added bonus do it after he leaves the house but before you do so they'll be waiting after a long day of work.
- Rent a hotel room for the night. Who cares if you live together. You can spice up the room with some flowers or balloons before you get there. There's nothing beter than having a night to do whatever you want without having to clean up afterwards.