- Gender and Relationships
What is a Real Friend?
A Real Friend....
- Knows exactly who you are, and encourages you to be that person.
- Listens to you with all their attention, and without hidden agendas.
- Feels comfortable enough and encourage around you to be who they are.
- Is always ready for your next greatest adventure, and take advantage of every opportunity for new memories.
- Thinks of you every day, not because they need something from you, but because they enjoy the pleasure of your company.
- Is someone you can trust with your whole heart, and is someone who can trust you just as much.
- Knows all your deepest, darkest fears and most embarasing memories, but pretends they've forgotten.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes." ~Author Unknown
A True Friend....
- Recognizes your soul
- Is there in good times and bad, happy times and sad. Even if you are totally in the wrong, they will defend you loyally, then kick your butt later for it.
- Likes your weaknesses as much as your strengths
- Can make you laugh no matter how sad, angry, depressed or upset you are.
- Will tell you like it is, even if it's the last thing you want to hear, because they know you need to hear it, even if it means you might be upset with them. They care about your well-being more than your short term opinion of them.
- Is there for every birthday, holiday, special day and important occasion.
- Lets you help them, and return every favor, but never expects you to.
"Love is blind, Friendship closes it's eyes" ~Friedrich Nietzsche