What you do When...(relationships)
You fall for Your Best Friend
So you just realized how green his eyes are..Or the way his smile brightens your day..or the way he laughs when you make a joke..and..OH no! You have feelings for your best friend. Awkward? weird? Natural?
Sometimes things like this can happen. And there are ways you can go about this sticky situation.
- Don't tell them: The best way to keep the friendship with out having any sort of involvement and risk is not telling them. Sometimes things like this might not be serious. It might be an impulsive thought. The LAST thing you want to do is act on that impulse. But if you continue to have those feelings...
- Spill the beans: It might be time to say something. The situation could get exetremely awkward. But if you can't hold it in you might as well say something
- If they like you: If they have the same feelings you can try a relationship. The down fall to this is your are risking your friendship, especially if you two end of bad terms. You could end up with out a best friend. In some cases that friend might end up being perfect for you. You already know everything about them. It might work out!
- If they don't like you: Sometimes people don't share the same feelings. If they are a good friend they will understand and it won't be awkward for you two in the future.
You think he's the "One"
You can see yourself having kids with him and getting married, and your heart races when you see him. If you think this might be the right guy you you should make sure.
- Religious views: As all of us on Hub Pages know religion can be a very important part of a relationship. If you haven't talked about it before now is the time. You don't want to get married and find out that you would love to have a Bar Mitzvah and your guy just wants to have a regular sweet sixteen for your future child.
- Pets: If you want a dog but your boyfriend has pet allergies it's going to be a problem. Talk about pets before you tie the knot.
- Money, Money, Money: Many couples get divorced over the issue of money. Talk about your finances and other expenses. You should both be on the same page.
You fall for your friend's boyfriend
Honestly absolutely nothing. You should never back stab a friend. That is completely wrong and you should always treat others the way you want to be treating.