Why Love Men
Just Love Him
Why Should We Love Men ?
- Because they talk less than women, so we girls can actually talk all we want.
- Because they are not complicated.
- Because most men are logical, so they are easy to figure out.
- Because they warm up our beds without having to spend money on electric blankets.
- Because every now and again they surprise us with flowers, dinners or just hanging up new kitchen cabinets!
- Because we can count on them.
- Because they are not worried about diets, so they do not drink your diet drinks or finish your Special K.
- Because they rarely lie about their age or clothing size.
- Because they behave like little boys when they are hurt or happy.
- Because they are not afraid of the dark, dogs or black cats.
- Because we always know what they are thinking.
- Because they are easily tamed.
- Because they take the rubbish out.
- Because they walk the dog for you when is minus 20 outdoors.
- Because they don't cry. They only get red watery eyes and pretend to be tough.
- Because they look sexy in jeans and interesting in suits.
- Because they spoil us rotten when we are pregnant.
- Because they let us have 80% of the wardrobe space and they sleep on the edge of the bed while we spread out.
- Because he would wear that tartan jacket that you bought him for Christmas.
- Because they don't mind if you forget their birthday, anniversary or any other important date.
- Because they do not complain when you give them pizza again for the third time in the week.
Its Raining Men
Why Do I Love Men
- Because they can see beauty in women when women have long ceased to see any beauty in themselves.
- Because they seduce us, making us feel sexy and wanted.
- Because they like our bodies even if we do not.
- Because they will bring you breakfast in bed just to keep you in bed for a little bit longer...
- Because they cannot fake orgasms.
- Because they give great hugs.
- Because they smell good.
- Because they make us laugh.
- Because they are comfortable to sleep on. They have that snugly bit between shoulder and neck where you can bury your nose in until you fall sleep.
- Because there is nothing better than waking up in the arms of a man and feeling loved, small and vulnerable against his strong body.
- Because they don’t lie about their age, their weight, or their clothing size.
- Because they are strong but they can be fragile at the same time.
- Because of the pleasure they give us.
- Because they love to explore our body.
- Because if they say I love you, they generally DO mean I love you.
- Because they whisper sweet words to us.
- Because they make us melt when they tell us "I love you" staring right into our eyes.
To Date a Man, You Must Understand a Man
Just Love Them
- Because they don't love the Most beautiful girl in the world, but the only girl who makes their world beautiful.
- Because they show their love through actions.
- Because their hands are almost always bigger than ours. No matter what size a guy is, he can always make us feel small and delicate.
- Because they think you still look cute when you have a cold and they offer to rub Vick on your chest.
Do you need any more reasons? I don't. I just love them! Correction: I love one of them!
Avril Lavigne - I Love You
Quotes About Men
"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." Max Muller
"Men are all alike -except the one you've met who's different." (Mae West)"
"So many men, so little time." (Mae West)
"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." (Anais Nin)
Hot or not?
More about men
- Why are French men so irresistible
We were sipping a glass of wine by the pool this afternoon among girlfriends talking about men -what else could we talk about? After all, we are in France- when it finally hit me why are French men so...
- Sexy male underwear
Boxers or briefs? A question most women will have to face sooner or later. Let's face it, unless your partner is a "new man" or a "metro"... he will be using the underwear mommy bought him until it is...