Adventures - Travel Adventure Quest !
100 ! My number 100 hub !
Wow ! I am finally working on hub number 100 after all this time so i have to make it a special one for readers to really enjoy !
It took me quite a while to come up with an idea - Do I write 100 reasons I love my husband ?
100 reasons to be married ? Maybe 100 reasons to be happy ?
No after some consideration I have decided on 100 adventures - some accomplished - The rest is yet to come !
I have had some amazing experiences in life and there is a lot of things we want to do some here in Australia and others overseas while we still are able to together!
Had frogs in my toilet
Achievements & Adventures in Life
1. I was fortunate enough to be the Mother of 3 beautiful daughters and this is one of life's big adventures that lasts your whole life once started !To bring 3 beautiful girls up to be hard working well liked women is very fulfilling.
2. Over a year ago I remarried to a man who I love very much & we are on a big adventure traveling Australia!
3. Getting to 100 hubs in hubpages !
4.Enjoying a new job at Coles Supermarket .
5. Being able to cook meals that others eat and enjoy.
6. Watching my girls learn to walk , talk etc
.7 Seeing 2 of my daughters get married to nice men .
8. Seeing my girls get their drivers licences and drive responsibly .
9.Having 2 beautiful healthy grandchildren !
10. Completing a senior First Aid course
Waded thru Tunnel Creek Caves
More Adventures in Travel- ships - cruises
11. Sailed from Southampton to New Zealand on the Fairsky at age 5 in 1970
12. Sailed on the Canberra from Auckland to Sydney in 1984
13.Had fun on a speed boat ride in Queenstown
14. Had our own small boat in Picton
15. Kayaked around an island on my own .
16.Went across the Irish sea to Dublin for a weekend .
17. Went by ferry from Dover to Calais France
18. Enjoyed a cruise down the canel in Bruges
19. Loved the River cruise in Paris
20. Saw the London sights from on the river.
21. Watched the New Years Eve Sydney Bridge fire works onboard the Lady Hopeton (closest boat to fireworks!)
22. Did a Princess Cruise for a honeymoon to Tasmania in 2009
23.. Enjoyed a cruise down the River in Hobart.
24. Enjoyed the WOW cruise in Walpole WA
25. Loved the Yardie Creek cruise up Ningaloo Reef
Unusual Adventures !
I have had a few unusual adventures like
26.Sitting on a bull in Queenstown NZ
27.Being a passenger on a motorised hang glider over Forster.
28.Been a passenger on a motorbike in the rain from Gore to Christchchurch
29.Fed a wild animal out bush
30.Fed a dolphin at Monkey Mia !
31.Swam with a turtle at Lakeside. Ningaloo Reef
Seen some beautiful sunsets and Camel Riding in Broome
Met crocodiles + traveled on Gibb river rd
Famous Buildings & Bridges
I have been up the
32. Empire State Building
33. Statue of Liberty
34. Sydney Tower
35. Eifle Tower
37. Buckingham Palace
38. Madam Tussauds
40. The Millenium Dome London
41 and up in the London Eye!
I have walked over the
42. Bridge from Wales to England
43. The Tower Bridge
44. Sydney Harbour bridge
45, Dublins Famous Bridge
46. Bridge between Forster & Tuncurry.
LOVE LIfe !
Been up Towers
I love to & have tried
47. Ride a bike
48. Go Kayaking
49. Ridden a horse
50. Been in a gondala
51. Been on train rides.
52. Been in 2 helicopters
53. Travelled on various size planes.
54. Driven in London
55. Driven across country.
I have worked as a
56. Nanny in London & France
58. Been a telemarketer
59. A Manager for storage units
60. Sold wine club memberships
I have visited
62. Movie world &
63. Sea world
64. Euro Disney in France
Cities I have visited
75. Sydney and all main ones except Darwin
76, NZ cities
Seen lots of animals
Would like to do
78. Visit Spain - Done !
79. Explore Greece & the Islands - Been there !
80. Drive around Ireland.- Loved our 2 weeks exploring Ireland
81. Do Route 66
82. Go on an African Safari
83. Have a hot air balloon ride !
84. Go snorkeling at some Islands
85.Meet some hubbers in another country.
86. Meet Oprah Winfrey
87. Write a book.
88.Go on another cruise .
88. Go to Alaska
89. See the Grand Canyon.
90. Visit Canada & see the Rockies
91. Buy a campervan in England. _ Bough one - sold it back 6 months later after our trip !
92. Have a dog.
93 . Be married to my husband a long time.
94. Make my husband really happy.
95. Help out in an orphanage
96. Be able to spend time with my Daughters & Granchildren
97. Stay Positive.
98. Help others
99. Love Life
100 . Write another 100 hubs!
We have never had a lot of money ,travel was done on the cheap. I have had 2 miscarriages , done damage to my tailbone , both my knees, had my head cut open twice !
Now I have severe Arthritis in both my knees part way through our trip and struggle with walking but trying to stay positive .