- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships»
- Dating Tips for Men
6 Types of Women to Avoid Dating
Pay Attention to the Warning Signs
Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person? Of course, it is. Especially if you are so distracted and caught off guard with a stunning woman you just met. In this era, women have become even more complicated to understand. Yes, we have our moments and moods that men are not able to quite figure out yet. But there are certain women who are dealing with serious issues stemming from their childhood to anger from a past relationship. Here are a few clues to steer you in the right direction for love and romance.
Ask Questions When in Doubt
There is nothing wrong with taking your time and getting to know her. Ask questions gently without sounding interrogating. Find something you may have in common.
When You Find Her, You Will Know for Sure
Searching for the Right One
You have met the woman that you believe has everything you are looking for. She's stunning, gorgeous, and you just know your friends are going to be envious of you. Things are looking good until you engage in a little small talk. It's a disaster in the making and it's time to make your exit. You want to hang in there because she's so sexy. Your thoughts are: Is it worth it? What can happen? Somebody else may take her! Here are a few women to be on the lookout for.
The "I Need You" Woman
- This woman has a hidden agenda. She wants to get married or she wants to have your child right away. She talks about marriage and commitment very early.
- This type is always easy to please when it comes to you. She is very clingy wants nothing more than to spend all her time with you.
- She becomes smothering. She wants to cook for you, do your laundry just to show you how great of a wife she can be.
The Gold Digger
- this woman is always good looking and well dressed. She wears designer labels or wants to wear them.
- she may be employed but she spends her money on herself.
- her main objective is to find a man that can afford her to pay her bills. This woman can be a bit controlling of the relationship for her gain.
- she expects you to make her a priority, to treat her like a queen.
- she may use her bedroom skills to keep you off her trail of what she is really up to.
- she is after your wallet instead of your heart. When your money is no longer available, she will end the relationship.
When You Love Someone, You Never Give Up. Period. Make Sure It's Reciprocated.
I Don't Need Anyone
- she is the type that has been hurt. The warning signs are subtle at first. She is calm for a moment until you forget to call her or some small gesture will send her into a rage.
- the past pain she carries is causing her to hold on to anger because she is still carrying scars of her old relationships.
- she may have abandonment issues and each man reflects those past hurt feelings.
- she is always upset, angry and bitter. One minute she is sociable and then out of the blue, she's out of control with anger.
- she likes to play the victim and becomes defensive in the conversation for no apparent reason.
The Worrier Female
- she is very nice and treats you very well, but she has bouts of low self-esteem.
- she is a good listener at times but won't share too much with you in fear of rejection.
- she has to think twice about what to do, what to wear, where to go, what to eat.
- she needs constant reassurance that she's attractive and worries incessantly.
- this woman may be hard to identify at first.
Nonstop Talking Woman
- You want a good conversation then she is the one. The only problem is she thinks she knows everything.
- She's the one that complains about any and everything.
- She may even have a habit of gossiping and making fun of situations that you may not find humor in.
- This beautiful soul will take over the whole conversation if you allow her to.
The Social Butterfly
- uses her charm to get the attention of every guy in the room. Whether you're there or not.
- she has a big personality and she uses her talents well to flirt with anyone she can.
- be careful for at any moment she will find someone to replace you.
- Flirting with your friends will not be uncommon with her. She is the one that loves male attention.
These are just a few things that may help you to find the right woman to spend time with. Listen to the little voice that alerts you that this may not be what you want and ease yourself out before it goes too far.