jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do soul mates exist?

1. Drew Breezzy profile image69
    Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago

Do soul mates exist?

Or do we all settle?

2. profile image0
    Candice Brigitteposted 7 years ago

yes.......but you can throw it away without knowing you have met your soulmate....i did

3. profile image46
    vette1973posted 7 years ago

Hello yes to me everyone has a soulmate. An yes they do exist an we you come across that particular person you will know.

Have a good one! smile

4. Chantwaun profile image60
    Chantwaunposted 7 years ago

Depending on where u are in life you can many soulmates. A soulmate is the person you compliments your spirit. Our spirit changes as we grow. Your soul mate wont be the same at 18 and 30.

5. eastexplorer profile image58
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

I believe in two things 1) soul mates exist 2) you make someone your soul mate. Life is pretty unpredictable and things do change.I believe if you love someone enough they become your soulmate. I don't believe it's always like they show in the movies, you glance across the room and wow love  at first site. For some people it's been true but for most you have to "try" a little.

Good Luck man, I think i might have found mine.

6. Moms-Secret profile image83
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

I didn't settle.  Knowing that and how much he loved me eases some of the suffering caused by his death. 

Yes, I believe in soul mates.  I had my time with mine.  They make everything worth while, even the stresses of life.