Hi, i'm mexican, and i looking to date a japanese woman. But like you say im out

1. profile image45
    sutam1posted 7 years ago

Hi, i'm mexican, and i looking to date a japanese woman. But like you say im out of the loop....

Here in mexico dont have a lot of contact with foreing people, only across the internet. I will like to know if you know where i can ask or find information about dating a japanese woman, like the arrange dates. Thanks.

2. jcwin228 profile image61
    jcwin228posted 7 years ago

Thanks Sutam. Umm.. I'm not a matchmaker, but there are lots of companies that advertise asian girlfriends or wives. Probably on the ads of this hub. Click away. Actually, I'd more strongly recommend looking in your city or region in Mexico. There are probably Japanese people living there, you just have to find them. Go to your local college and see if there's a Japan culture group. Take a Japanese language or other Japanese culture class. Japanese might be living or working in resort towns, too. Go to the nearest Japanese restaurant and ask around. Try to pick up one of the waitresses. Good Luck!

working