jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you every regretted doing something that you did under the influence? (Alco

1. eastexplorer profile image59
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

Have you every regretted doing something that you did under the influence? (Alcohol)

That's my first question and secondly do you think it's fare to forgive, if you are sure it would never happen again?

2. wademcmaster profile image73
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

Big time.  Like throwing up while hanging out with that hot girl.  Or attempting to talk to a hot girl and just making loud noises.  Mostly women related, but man did I regret them...

3. profile image0
    selrachposted 7 years ago

I wish I had a penny for every time I have done that I would be a rich man now.
    You can never be sure something won,t happen again I made that promise to my wife many times when she forgave me only to continue doing the same things.

But then I eventually realised I was an alcoholic.

4. minxibell profile image60
    minxibellposted 7 years ago

most of my sexual conquests, god I `ve ended up with some strange people & in places I don't remember travelling to.
    I appear to have  a fine line between a couple of drinks to relax & getting off my head & loosing all inhibition.

all part of life's experience.
    probably explains why I don't drink when I `m in a relationship.

5. eastexplorer profile image59
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

Thank you guys for the stories! Selrach, I hope everything is going well now? Looks like I agree with you most Minxibell, I'll never do drinking without my partners again, just in case.

Thank you guys, wish you all luck! smile

working